lima

Months have passed, because of the various issues that have spread, we were forced to live together again under one roof with Greggy. Not because we're getting back together, but because Greggy's dad requested us to reconcile, even if only for public appearances and for the sake of our children, he said. Even though we're together under one roof with Greggy, we still can't avoid arguing about small things.

I admit, I also missed our arguments, being together in one place, and especially him. However, this doesn't change the fact that there's really no hope left between us.

"Daddy, si Stelle!!" I turned around when I heard a loud scream, and I saw Luis running into the house looking very scared. Following him was Stelle, tightly holding something in her hand with her fist clenched.

Luis hugged Greggy and hid behind him.

"Stelle, what did I tell you about scaring your brother?"  Greggy's calm sermon while Stelle looked at him and smiled.

"Eh daddy, I was just showing Luis my new pet" Stelle opened her clenched fist and a beetle emerged from her palm.

Greggy and I both had wide eyes, but they turned into laughter when I saw that Greggy also seemed scared of what Stelle was holding. May pinagmanahan talaga si Luis!

I didn't let my laughter show and suppressed it while I observed them. Greggy reprimanded Stelle and instructed her to return the beetle to the garden, which she promptly obeyed.

"Now hug each other, and Stelle, don't do that again." They quickly hugged and made up.

"Both of you, you're the only ones left on each other's side, yet you're always fighting and arguing every day. Siblings should love each other, not clash. Especially since you're twins, you grew up together in this world, you shouldn't be fighting. Remember, you're the only ones left beside your mommy. Kuya Alfy and Ate Riela are already busy." The two apologized to their daddy and hugged him. My heart melts when I see my love of my life and my everything in one frame, if this is just a dream, I hope I never wake up.

~

"That bitch" She cursed angrily while glaring from a distance.

"Marielle naman, diba I told you to stop seeing that crazy woman na? Hindi mo ba alam na nilalagay mo sa panganib yung sarili mo?? Pwede ka niyang saktan!" Alfonso's sermon was ignored by Riela.

She just took her bag and was about to leave, but Alfonso grabbed her arm again, stopping her.

"Riela hindi pa tayo tapos mag usap, huwag kang basto-" Riela immediately turned around and spoke.

"Pwede ba? Just let me be. I'm already grown up! I don't need your help!" Alfonso was surprised by Riela's sudden shout and her response to him.

They stared at each other for several minutes until Riela pushed away Alfonso's hand that was holding her arm, and then she left.

If Irene and Greggy thought that pretending to reconcile would fix everything, it wasn't the case for their two eldest children. There are still articles spreading about Greggy's illegitimate child, but they don't see these because Alfonso immediately takes care of them and has them deleted. Alfonso and Riela frequently argue due to Riela's stubbornness, she often puts her life in danger.

Even when faced with a gun to her head, she bravely confronts her father's enemies. Alfonso and Riela also discovered Scarlett's true identity and her intentions towards their family. Alfonso is taking a silent approach, while Riela is making a risky move, they need to be stopped.

~

We're here at the mall right now, shopping and strolling around. I noticed that Riela has been quiet since earlier, and she's been fiddling with her phone for a while now.