Three's a Magic Number

Ryan and Chester stood in the doorway of Talinda's old bedroom. After coming in from the pool and jumping into Mike and Chester's shower to get the taste and feel of the pool off of them, they headed down the hallway to the spare room. The guest room. Talinda's old room and the future room of either Lily or Lila, if the girls ever decided they wanted their own space one day. But for now, it was a very adult looking room, with a queen sized bed, a dresser and breezy curtains over the window. It was a room Chester had spent a lot of time in while Talinda had been living with them. The room he and Ryan had already spent the night in once. But that hadn't been for good reasons.

Chester sucked in a breath, his hand firmly in Ryan's as they stood naked, side by side. There had only been a brief mention of this happening in Mike and Chester's room instead, but Chester had shot that down quickly. Despite having a boyfriend. Despite getting ready to have sex with someone other than Mike, Chester still wanted to at least keep their bed between just them. It was one of the few things Chester still felt like they had that was just theirs.

"Are you ready?" he asked, not looking at Ryan, but staring at the bed and its billowy white blanket and line of pillows.

The fire and intensity that had been between them outside in the pool had greatly calmed down as they transitioned from the water, to taking a quick warm shower, to now, and Ryan could feel and hear the change in Chester's mood. Fifteen minutes ago, Chester would have been jumping on the bed and calling for Ryan to join him. But that's not how it was now, and Ryan was always ready to follow Chester into whatever emotional state that showed up. "I am," he said softly before he took the first step into the room, carefully pulling Chester with him.

Ryan led them to the bed, and they sat down. Their naked legs and arms were touching as they sat beside each other, staring at the open door that led to the seashell bathroom. Ryan wrapped his arm around Chester's back, and kissed his shoulder. "How do you want this to go, Chazzy? You tell me, and that's what we'll do." He closed his eyes. Chester had sounded excited earlier about the idea of them swapping places and pounding him into the bed for the first time ever, but if there was one thing Ryan knew, it was that Chester's emotions - and his libido - could take drastic dips and turns. Sometimes for obvious reasons. And sometimes for no reason at all.

Chester wasn't feeling the extreme horniness he'd been feeling in the pool, but he was still excited to be alone with Ryan. He was glad they had the opportunity to make up for what had been interrupted last night, and as he twisted on the bed, he said as much. "How about you lay down," he decided, crawling his fingers over Ryan's chest and the sparse amount of dark hair there. "And I'll go close that door." He nodded toward the bathroom.

Ryan was never someone who needed to be asked twice. He was relieved to hear Chester's voice take a lighter tone as they both stood up. Ryan happily crawled onto the bed, and laid down on his back as he watched Chester's little naked ass. "Hurry up, Chazzy," he whined playfully as he reached down to adjust his cock, but his hand stayed. He couldn't help it. Seeing Chester naked - no matter how many times he'd seen him - was beyond a turn on. Ryan was already stroking himself, tugging at his mushroom head, when Chester spun around in front of the closed bathroom door.

"Ready for me already?" Chester asked as he stood, watching Ryan pull and tug on his dick. He licked his lips. "Maybe I want to stand here and just watch you do that," he said, as he reached for himself. Between cool pool water and the warm shower, any signs of a hard on were gone, but Chester felt his insides switching into gear as he touched himself. "I never get to see you do that anymore."

"Who's being needy now?" Ryan laughed as he watched Chester play with himself. He could practically feel the vein Chester was rubbing his thumb over - it was right under the head of Chester's cock, and Ryan knew that vein was the fastest way to get Chester Bennington off. Ryan had done it many times. "Come here," he called, his voice just over a whisper as he let himself go, and reached both arms towards his boyfriend.