CRUSH AND CRUSHED

* In the diagon alley*

In the Busy valleys of diagnon alley, YN was there buying her books with her 2 helper Elves Lucy and Margo.She felt tap a gentle tap on her shoulder.She saw her first love in front of her The sweet ginger , fred weasly.

F-Hello there Sewlyn buying books, are we ??

Yn-Fred!!! Hi, yeah the books . BTW it is so good to see you.
(They hugged each other lovingly and parting away. Yn could not take her eyes off his blue eyes.)

F- Noticed my new cut??? Like it ??

Yn-you look gorgeous than ever Freddie.

F-Thanks Yn that is why you are my most favourite one in the group.

(Both laughed at his comment, but Freddie could sense sadness in her. )

F- What is wrong Sewlyn you don't seem that happy do you??

Yn-It is nothing Freddie it is just after this year I won't be able to see you and Georgie anymore can I.

F- You are joking right. How can you be so silly Sewlyn we are having our business near hogwards you can come and meet us whenever you want and on vacations too don't forget you come to our house every holiday once, isn't it honey.

(Honey he loved to call her that, a lot of people called her the same,but his always felt different it just felt the nicest the sweetest and loveliest to her. It was the most precious thing that she heard that day creeping a crimson on her cheeks)

Yn- Yes so silly of me. But your mischiefs at the school will always be remembered . I will be your regular customer then. What say??

F- My honey is always welcome, with a special discount just for her.

(They both chuckled at the remark )

Yn!! A voice could be heard from behind , it sounded so much like that one muggle born in the group.

Y-Mione!!

(she smiled looking at her friend running to hug her . In this heartfelt hug fred interrupted)

F-So I'll leave you ladies here.

(with that he walked away towards george who was a same looking ginger surrounded by bunch of women, fred joined them as he wrapped his arms around george and Millie. Fred and Millie got quite close since the ball last year where Yn attened with Avesh an indian ravenclaw student who asked her, even though she had plans on asking fred but got to know through Ron that he already had a date so hurtfully she let go of her plan. Nevertheless her ball with Avesh was still wonderful and enjoyable until Ron made Hermione upset making everyone ruin their mood about it. As Yn looks at Fred with a subtle smile when she felt hermione clicking on the shoulders lightly)

Yn- What?

( she said in embarrassment knowing what it all was about. )

H- How long are you going to wait??

(She said knowing the pain her friend is being through )

It is his last year. You've been fancying him ever since you laid your eyes on him ,I am sure he will accept you and even if he doesn't you will have a reason to move on atleast.

Yn- Hermione I don't know... about it don't you see how he looks at her, it is the same way I wish him to look at me. I think we both know no matter how you console me he likes her so much it is so evident and I don't want to make it awkward between us. I don't want myself to know he doesn't like me, I don't want him to say he just see me as a little friend or sister, I just am.... just happy with what I have and it's okay really.

(She says to her friend who is scared to see her heartbroken assuring she will be fine no matter.)

Hermione just hold her hand reassuring and gave her an empathetic smile.