Chapter 1

The scene opens with Toni Storm and Mariah May standing in the center of the AEW ring, microphones in hand. The crowd is buzzing with anticipation.

Toni:"(smiling) What's up, AEW Universe?

The Crowd is cheering loudly as the show has just begun.

Mariah:"We've got some big news for you tonight. You know Toni and I have been unstoppable as a team, right?"

The Crowd cheers and applaudes.

Toni:"But we’ve been thinking... it's time to take things to the next level. It's time to expand our ranks."

Mariah:"That’s right, Toni. We’re looking for someone who’s got the passion, the drive, and the talent to join us. Someone who’s ready to bring the same fire and intensity we bring every night."

Toni:"And let me tell you, we’ve found just the person. Someone who’s ready to shake things up and make a massive impact here in AEW."

Mariah:"So without further ado, let’s welcome the newest member of our team..."

The lights dim, and a spotlight shines on the entrance ramp. The crowd is on the edge of their seats.

Toni:AEW Universe, give it up for...Y/N L/N!

The entrance music hits, and the crowd erupts as the new member makes their way to the ring.

The new member, a charismatic and powerful wrestler called Y/N L/N, steps into the ring, joining Toni and Mariah.

Toni:"Welcome to the team! How does it feel to be a part of this unstoppable force?"

Y/N:"It feels incredible, Toni. I’ve watched you both dominate the ring, and I’m ready to bring my all to this team. Together, we’re going to take over AEW!"

Mariah:"That’s the spirit! With the three of us, there’s nothing we can’t accomplish. We’re here to make history, and we’re not stopping until we’re at the top."

Toni:" So, AEW Universe, get ready, because this is just the beginning. We’re coming for everyone and everything. Championships, records, you name it – we’re taking it all."

Mariah:"And to all our competitors out there, consider this your warning. A storm is coming, and you won’t be able to stop it."

Y/N:"Let’s show them what we’re made of!"

The three wrestlers raise their arms together as the crowd goes wild, cheering for the newly formed alliance.

Toni:"AEW, prepare for the storm!"

The Crowd erupts with thunderous applause and cheers. The screen fades to black as the trio stands tall in the ring, ready to conquer AEW. Y/N was really excited to see where things would go from here as he, Toni and Mariah made it backstage.

Y/N:"(smiling) That was incredible! The crowd went absolutely wild out there."

Toni:"(grinning) You were amazing, Y/N. The energy you brought was just what we needed."

Mariah:"Totally! The chemistry between us felt perfect. This is going to be huge."

Y/N:"Thanks, guys. I’m really pumped to be teaming up with you both. I’ve admired your work for so long, and now to be a part of this… it’s unreal."

Toni:"We’re just as excited, Y/N. We’ve been looking for someone who can match our intensity and passion, and you’re the perfect fit."

Mariah:"Yeah, and with you on board, we’re going to dominate this place. But we need to stay focused. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us."

Y/N:"Absolutely. I’m ready to put in the work and show everyone why we’re the team to beat."

Toni:"(nodding) First things first, we need to strategize. We have to make sure our teamwork is seamless in the ring."

Mariah:"Agreed. We should schedule some extra training sessions to perfect our moves and coordination. We need to be in sync at all times."

Y/N:"Sounds good to me. I’m all in. Let’s push each other to be the best."

Toni:"(smiling) That’s the spirit, Y/N. With this attitude, we’re unstoppable."

Mariah:"And remember, we’ve got each other’s backs. No matter what happens out there, we’re a team."

Y/N:"Definitely. I’m here for both of you, no matter what."

Toni:"(putting her hand in the middle) Then let’s make it official. To our new alliance – to our success, and to taking over AEW!"

Mariah:"(placing her hand on top of Toni’s) To the unstoppable force!"

Y/N:"(placing his hand on top) To making history together!"

They all share a determined look, then break into smiles as they put their hands down, ready for the journey ahead.

Toni:"Let’s get to work, team. AEW isn’t ready for what’s coming."

Mariah:"(laughing) Not even close."

Y/N:"Let’s show them what we’re made of!"

The trio heads off together, ready to take on whatever challenges lie ahead.