3

Thomas woke me up at 10:45 am to go film a YouTube video with the rest of the house.

I threw on a cute crop top and my favorite pair of jeans shorts that cupped my ass just right.

I headed downstairs and sat on the couch, in between vinnie and Thomas.

Alex set up the camera on a tripod before sitting down and introducing me to his Channel.

"Hey guys, welcome back to the vlog, today we will be introducing our new hype member by doing a Q & A! We had you guys send in some questions for her on insta, so let's get started!"
Alex said.

I was a little nervous since this was my first YouTube experience, but I was ready.

I felt vinnie's hand snake around the back of the couch, around my head.

Fuck even just looking at him could make me cum, he's so hot.

"First question, are you single?" Alex asked.

"Yes I am" I replied laughing.

"Next question, are you a virgin." Alex asked laughing.

"I guess we will never know!" I said, looking at the camera and laughing.

We finished out the video and Alex left to go edit it.

Thomas saw vinnie's arm and gave him "the" look. He was a very overprotective older brother.

"Hows jack?" Thomas asked me as he stood up from the couch.

"He's good, he's been living with aunt Kate and uncle James ever since mom and dad left." I replied.

Jack is our 14 year old brother, since my parents never trusted me enough to take care of him, he has been living with our aunt and uncle while they are stationed far away.

"We should have him out here one day." Thomas replied.

"Hey, who wants to throw a welcome party for Oaklee tonight? We can invite sway and all the other members? Maybe even some other tiktokers?" Alex asked everyone.

"That sounds great!" We all agreed.

"Alright, Kouvr and I will go get the stuff, Thomas will you send invites?" Alex asked.

~Time skip~

It was now 10:00 pm and the party had just started, there was a TON of people I've never even seen before.

I had on a tight black dress, with red lingerie under and a pair of black heels.

I walked towards the kitchen and decided to get a drink.

In the kitchen, there was a group of guys all by the bowl of punch.

"Excuse me boys, can I get a cup of punch behind you?" I asked, trying to squeeze through them.

"Well who are you beautiful?" One boy asked. He was pretty cute, he had brunette curly hair and was wearing a hoodie and a pair of chubbies shorts.

"I'm Oaklee, Thomas petrous little sister." I replied.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer towards him until our chests were touching.