intro

Isla jasmine Aniston-Pitt (no face claim), is the famous daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, she is 15 years old. Isla has millions of followers across multiple platforms. She is famous for acting in outer banks as John Bs younger sister and has appeared in Percy Jackson and the Olympians as Percy's jacksons twin sister, she has also been seen in scream 5 & 6, Isla is also rumored to be in black phone 2 (unreleased) this has neither been confirmed nor denied. She has also worked in many other things. Shes also famous for her singing career, in recent years she has dropped two albums, 'ego' and 'betrayal goes insane' rumored for the both to be about her ex boyfriend which remained faceless all throughout the relationship. shes also been featured in many artists songs such as Olivia Rodrigo, Sabrina carpenter, central cee, harry styles, Taylor swift and many more. shes also done multiple tours in multiple different countries around the world. Isla is also famous for modelling, she has worked with brands such as Dior, Prada, Skims, Nike, Louis Vuitton and many others. She also gets on with her ex step-mum Angelina Jolie very well and has multiple half siblings she rarely sees however she is very close with the Sturnilo triplets and although there technically not related she sees them as her older brothers and they see her as there younger sister. Islas best-friend is Sunny Sandler and is very close with the Sandler family. Islas inner friend circle consists of Sunny Sandler, Ariana greenblatt, Mckenna grace, Malachi Barton, Walker Scobell, Mason thames, the Sturnilo triplets, Leah Jeffries, Aryan Simhadri, Charlie Bushnell. However, there were rumors of isla dating Mason Thames in late 2023 and early 2024 and still ongoing which were neither confirmed nor denied by either of them. Isla has over 4.8 mil on tiktok and 1.7 mil on instagram and is still continuing to grow in fame. Isla is seen as 'the it girl around the globe' which has been confirmed by billions.

Dylan Hoffman is Film and television actor who rose to fame for his performance as Andy Goldfarb in the 2023 Netflix movie . He played the love interest of in the film. He has over 900,000 followers on his heyitsdylanhoffman TikTok account. He had well under 100,000 TikTok followers in August of 2023 before his appearance in the hit Netflix movie quickly grew his fandom.Outside of acting, he enjoys playing football. In the year 2020, he appeared in two episodes of the series . He was featured in a 2023 article published by Niles West News. He goes by realdylanhoffman on Instagram, where he has over 330,000 followers.He was cast alongside and in You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah. His mother is also an actress.

Dylan and Isla have never officially met they only know each other through mutual friends. Although many online want to see the pair together.

SIDE NOTE: i do not own any characters in this story except for isla, isla also has no face claim.hope everyone enjoys this story. also oml the difference in the paragraph sizes is mad.