eyes

Isla steps out of the car, cameras immediately flashing quicker than ever, she waits for around five minutes smiling,waving,posing before walking into the sandlers huge house every year paparazzi stormed the party never got in though or around the fence. She walks through the door with her mum, many other famous celebrities already there. She greets a few people before heading to were she knew sunny and the others would be, she enters the room all her friends greeting her saying how good she looked. After engaging in conversations with them for a little while she excuses herself for a drink.

She made her way swiftly through people towards the Sandlers bar filled with bar tenders, (Islas under the drinking age btw so they wont serve her any of that) she asks for a mock tail, before receiving the pink glittery drink with ice she spins on her heel to head back towards the others. Before she realizes shes bumps into someone quickly caught by there strong grip on her upper arms steadying her.

"oh god im so so sorry" she says looking at the floor making sure no drink spilt.

"no no worries at all" a deep soft voice replied one she was unfamiliar of.

She curiously looked up wondering who it was, Isla had never been short compared to most but she looked up at them straight into there glistening light brown eyes.

"your the infamous Isla jasmine Aniston-Pitt" he joked, Isla completely clueless about who he was.

She quickly snapped back to reality "oh um yeah yes" she stated, he simply just laughed.

Then she realized who he was "oh your Dylan from Sunny's film right?" she asked.

"oh the it girl of the globe knows me knows who i am" he joked slightly shocked.

She just laughed looking away, " i always watch sunny's films what are you on about" she laughed.

"oh well obviously" he stated looking into her green dazzling eyes.

she laughed "i'm going to the others want me to show you as i've never seen you at one of these before" she questioned.

"yes that would be great" he said following after her

 "guys i found someone, i found Dylan" she said entering the room with all her friends, she knew a few of them knew him from the recent film.

everyone greeted Dylan, "Isla come sit down over here" Mason said cards in hand

"okay one sec" she said "sit wherever Dylan make yourself comfortable" , she said smiling at him before turning around to sit next to Mason as Dylan simply nodded.

After a while of hanging out with the others, Isla was smoking everyone in cards, Islas dad had taught her since very young, she had one of the greatest poker faces.

"God i'm about to quit" Sunny joked defeated by Islas constant winning.

"I don't understand" Mason blurted after Isla just won yet again.

she laughed as she simply said "practice".

"its impressive" Dylan perked up there eyes falling to each others.

"thank you" she smiled back.

"yes its so cool Is" Sunny chimed, causing them to look away from each other.

"ill smoke you next time Isla" mason Joked as they all laughed.

"you couldn't even get close" Ariana joked.

"she has a point Bro" Malachi added.

They all laughed but Isla felt a certain pair of eyes on her.

SIDE NOTE: sorry its been ages an sorry its short ive been ill then away ill try and update quicker but im going away again soon. x