he said

8:07 that's the time it showed on Isla's phone, she groaned as she saw sunny's name lighting up at the top of her phone, as she sighed debating her choices she answered sunny's call. Seeing as it was either that or Sunny at her door in the next 10 minutes. "hello? Sunny?" Isla weakly said as she left her phone on her bedside table and laid her head back down on the pillow. 

"ISLA, GET UP RIGHT NOW!!" Sunny yelled down the phone causing isla to jump awake. "are you up now?" sunny questioned.

"yes, jeez Sun my ears are like ringing" Isla stated as she sat up in bed.

"woops, anyways get ready ill be there in um around 35" Sunny told Isla.

"wait why? its so early" Isla argued.

"we are going shopping, we have the party letter don't you remember?" Sunny questioned.

"oh wait the infamous sandler family party" Isla joked.

"uh yes of course, you and your mum will top of the guest list like always" Sunny joked back "anyways get up, get ready ill be there in 30 now!"

"gosh okay bye Sun" Isla laughed.

"bye bye, Is" Sunny said as she ended the call.

And with a quick beep she was gone, Isla and Jennifer had always had always been top of the list for the sandler family party list Isla's mum has always been close Adam, so Sunny and Isla had practically grown up together and neither of them complained. They both had rooms at each other's houses next to the others except not at Islas dads Sunny didn't have a room there.

As Isla was already sitting at her kitchen island there was a knock at the door, she turned her phone of and rushed over and to no surprise,Sunny was at the door with her big beaming smile as usual. Isla yelled bye to her mum and practically skipped hand in hand with Sunny into the sunset. Isla got into the back of the car with Sunny and quickly strapped in, on the way to the mall Isla and Sunny caught up with each other over wait they had missed in not seeing each other in less than 24 hours.

"wait Is do you know Dylan?"Sunny questioned.

"um Dylan what?"Isla  asked sunny as she turned her neck to look at sunny.

"oh right um the one from my recent film" Sunny said as she looked at her phone to find a picture of him.

"oh yes he played Andy right?" Isla asked, Sunny just simply nodded her head. "well then i know of him then why"

"well basically he said you were very very pretty the other day" Sunny giggled "and i mean very i don't think I've ever seen anyone's jaw reach that far to the floor"

Isla laughed "well i'm sure it was nothing, hes not bad to look at himself honestly"

Both girls just laughed and joked to each other the rest of the way. As they pulled up outside the mall, both girls thanked there driver, then quickly ran of into the mall. After looking around for hours both girls finally found there outfits for the night. Isla's dress was a long black dress that lightly touched the floor, with of the shoulder straps that went all the way down to her wrists that were simply just flower lace that loosed and fanned of at her wrists. Her dress had perfectly placed jewels along the neckline, with a slit that didn't go to high up her left leg. Sunny's dress was a white dress with thin straps, it also had silver glittery flower patterns trailing around her waist.

Both girls had said there goodbyes and now gone home and Isla was now almost ready to leave just putting her jewelry on.She had her hair neatly curled gently resting on her shoulders, she had limited eye shadow but makeup to perfectly match her face features causing her blue eyes to illuminate. She now had silver jewelry on to match her dresses jewels, she had a silver necklace that dipped into a V shape in the center of her neck and multiple silver bracelets decorating her arms, she also had multiple rings on, along with dangling crystal earrings and earrings filling her many other ear piercings causing her to have a full ear. she put on her Christian Louboutin heels that raised her up about 2 inches, and met her mum in the car.

Jennifer gasped "oh Isla you look beautiful, excited?".

"yes mum, you look gorgeous yourself" isla laughed

"excited to see the Sandlers?" Jennifer asked 

"always" Isla smiled 

SIDE NOTE: Sun is Isla's nickname for Sunny and Is is Sunny's nickname for Isla.