Not so first sight

Dazai is thanking to random things for being able to catch the bus. She is so shocked and also isn't shocked for being late to the school even though it was the first day. Usually she wouldn't miss the school at first day because it would feel so akward being late. Also being late means everybody chose a place to sit and you have to accept your fate for the rest of the year.

She just realised that while thinking and she is even more angry now and the curses she is mumbling getting more creative.

But it's also not a huge surprise considering her sleeping scedule. She would stay awake till the sun rises and then would sleep for the almost rest of the day for the whole summer.

She wasn't hurrying anymore it wouldn't make any sense she is already late. She slowly walking to the class with an annoyed face.

She entered the classroom and suddenly her classmate Atsushi wawing her hand whispering her to sit right next to her and suddenly her day is perfect now. She felt so relived because Atsushi chosed the perfect place to sit.

And then her eyes catched someone familiar.

The redhead was sitting front of them with Akutagawa.

Chuuya and Dazai met at 9th grade. They were spending time together but they weren't close. Dazai knows they don't even consider eachother as friends. But Dazai always find Chuuya interesting. She wanted to know more about Chuuya. She wanted to spend more time with Chuuya. But she would rather die than telling her about how she feels.

At 10th grade the corona stuff happened and obviously they haven't seen eachother or talked with eachother.

After a year seeing her again felt great. Of course it was more than great but Dazai couldn't find a name to this feeling. She smiled more without realising. She happily sit next to Atsushi. Chuuya slightly turned behind her and smiled softly. Dazai smiled softly first but then decided to be a dick and whispered "it's a great choice to sit front of us otherwise you wouldn't be able to see whiteboard" and Chuya's smile dissepaired. She gave her a cold look and turned front of her while rolling her eyes.

It was great.

This year surprisingly started so great.

With this comfortable feelings she prepared a perfect place to sleep in class. She took her beanie and put her scarf in it. Then she put the beanie on her bag. Perfection. She put her head on it and fell asleep.

...

I don't know if anyone reading this other than my friends but basicly im writing this fic based on my memories with the girl i used to be in love with. Also it's my first time writing a fic so i hope i would do a great job.

Also i am used to call dazai and chuuya he so if i accidently call them he pls ignore it was harder than writing.