Enjoying the Moon's Light

Dazai started to read books because of boredom. They do great job as pillows too so its perfect. The book she was reading is kinda long but she didn't care because she is a fast reader. She is secretly so proud of herself about that.

Atsushi wasn't in the class. Probably playing volleyball with her friends. She adores Atsushi even though she consider herself useless and pathetic. She got talent at sports and has great grades. Also hanging out with her is fun. Since they met Dazai trying to make her feel more confident and seems like its working. Usually she wouldn't leave class and now she has her own friend group, usually hanging out with. And she is so active at class. Joining projects, attending to class and being teachers favorite and stuff like this. She is so proud of her.

Chuuya came to class and saw Dazai reading a book. She had a surprised look on her face. She didn't know she had interested in reading. Always thought she would be bored at first pages. She sitted next to her and didn't say anything. Just looked at her focused face, her eyes slowly getting warm and looking into hers. She smiled warmly. Chuuya took that as a signal and asked "How's the book goin? Is it worth reading?" while looking the cover of the book. And catched the excited spark of Dazai's eyes. She started talking so fast and sounding like she doesn't need to breath to live.

That's the moment she adores most. Chuuya would something about Dazai and if she is interested about it then she would start talking and while talking i's almost feels like she is sparkling. Even just watching her feels like flying pink butterflies in a beautiful forest.

And it's not just that, Dazai always has a lot informations and beautiful opinions about the things she likes. Her examples is always sounds so dumb but also catches what she means well. Evertime she asks something about Dazai she learns so many things.

Chuuya always wanted to spend more time with Dazai in 9th grade but she always knew that Dazai wasn't considering her as a friend. She is so happy that they are still in same class. And this year they are more closer. This time it really feels like they are frineds. And it feels like with a little more time they would be close friends.

Chuuya wants to ask Dazai to go somewhere to spend time. Even sitting in a cafe would do it. She knows Dazai isn't feeling comfortable in class and Chuuya feels the same way. It would be nicer if they would spend time out of the school. But she wants to wait a little more to ask that.

For now she just put her head on her hand and listens Dazai's excited voice talking about her favorite author and find peace in her happy excited face.

...

Listening folklorevermore while writing fic gives me power i feel like a god.