The Argument

As Spencer and Samantha made there way into the boxing gym Garcia hacked the video feed to see what was happening. After 3 minutes Samantha and Spencer came into view of the camera. Spencer was shirtless that made him look sexy. He had a 6 pack. It made him look a whole lot better. Garcia watched and listened to the conversation. "Hi. I'm Adam and this is Alana. We heard about the the new gym opening and we thought we could help you do things." Spencer spoke in a British accent. It made him seem a whole lot more sexier. "Yes is see. Let me take you to see Ethan Valdez. Right this way please." The staff said and they followed. Then they were pit of sight of that camera. Garcia hacked the next one after the next to get information on everything they were saying. Occasionally she saw Spencer smile or nod his head. This went on for the rest of the day. At 7:00 Spencer and Samantha came through the door. For some reason Samantha was mad at Spencer and slapped him in the face. "You are a fucking idiot. You are the most stupidest and a sorry excuse for a human. Go die in a fucking whole you fucking asswhole." Samantha yelled at Spencer. Spencer nodded his head and mumbled yes I am and left slamming the door behind him. That was the last thing they heard before Spencer went off the face of the earth.