The Journey to Kings Cross Station, and Beyond

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, places, etc JK Rowling does.
..............................................................................................................................................................
"NO, GRYFFINDOR IS BETTER!!"

"YOU WISH! SLYTHERIN IS THE BEST CAUSE DAD SAID THAT ONE OF THE BRAVEST MEN HE EVER KNEW WAS IN IT!"

"WELL DAD SAID THAT ONE OF THE SMARTEST WIZARDS HE EVER KNEW WAS IN GRYFFINDOR."

"Touchė!"

"GRYFFINDOR IS FOR THE BRAVE AND NOBLE!"

"Then why are you in Gryffindor?"

"HEY!!!!"

"THATS ENOUGH BOYS!!"

Lily Luna Potter listened to her brothers bicker about which house is better while her mother tried to get them to settle down. She had just turned 11 and was starting her first year at Hogwarts along with her best friend/cousin Hugo Weasley. Her brothers wanted her to be in their house. Albus wanted her to be in Slytherin, and James wanted her to be in Gryffindor. Ever since they got into the car it was a heated argument between the two boys about which house was better. Then after a while she got bored and just zoned them out.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT IN THE SAME HOUSE AS VOLDEMORT WAS!"

"HEY!!!! NEED I REMIND YOU OF A CERTAIN PETER PETTIGREW!?!"

"I'm the youngest quidditch captain in the history of Hogwarts, not to mention the best chaser Hogwarts has ever seen!"

"ARRGGG, SHUT UP, WE GET IT ALREADY!!"

"MUST I REMIND YOU AGAIN WHY GRYFFINDOR IS GOING TO BEAT SLYTHERIN FOR THE HOUSE CUP!"

As the two boys continued to argue Lily sighed, this was going to be a long ride.