No Guts, No Gletty

[Warren is in his room, enjoying a nice glass of lemonade with a crazy straw.]
Warren: [to the viewers] "Ah, Friday night. You survived another week of school. Now it's time to kick back, forget your troubles, and crack open a brand new video game." [gets out a copy of Super Mega Brawlers Turbo Fighter and smells it.] "Love that new game smell." [Suddenly picks up another scent; one that worries him.] "Wait a minute." [sniffs again] "Is that...Oh no!"
[Soon, his sisters start picking up the scent as well.]
Bella: "Sniff. Sniff."
Warren: "Mom's expensive perfume. Which can only mean one thing." [checks the calendar and finds out what tonight is...] "Date night! Which can only mean one other thing!"
Brita: "Betty's in charge! Do as she says! Bye!" [leaves]
Warren: "NOOOOOOOOO! She gets a sick thrill from bossing us around! In this house, we call her the Queen of-"
Betty: [from upstairs] "NO!" [unplugs Barbara's amplifiers] "NO MUSIC!" [tosses Brie's pie in the trash] "NO PIES!" [approaches Blair who's talking on the phone] "NO-"
Blair: "Way! That's totes cray cray!"
Betty: [hangs up Leni's call] "No phone calls." [takes away Warren's game] "AND NO VIDEO GAMES!"

[Betty dresses up in a military uniform and blows a whistle that summons her siblings and the pets to the front room.]
Betty: "At ease!" [Everyone feels calmer now] "JUST KIDDING! NOBODY IS TO BE AT EASE IN MY PRESENCE!" [the others regain their forms] "As you know, Mom and Dad left me in charge. That means you have to do as I say, whether you're tall, short, or covered in fur and can only understand the word "sit"!" [The pets sit down on command, but Walt tips over in his attempt and knocks Geo's hamster ball to the side. Betty busts out a chart of tonight's schedule] "Now, here is our schedule for this evening. 6:00 to 7:00: Sitting on bed with arms folded. 7:00 to 7:30: Chow. 7:30 to 8:00: Thorough cleaning of mess hall. 8:00: Staring at wall until falling asleep. Everyone got that?"
Betty's Siblings except Beulah: "MA'AM, YES, MA'AM!"
Beulah: [salutes] "SIR, YES, SIR!"
[Betty glares at Beulah for calling her "sir". Beulah covers her mouth, aghast.]
Betty: "DISMISSED!"
[Everyone rushes back upstairs while Geo hops in his ball up each step.]

[Warren opens his door and glares at camera with furious expression on his face, indicating that he had enough of Betty's bossiness. He puts a note in Geo's hamster ball.]
Warren: "Hey, Geo. Want a snack, boy?" [tosses the snack over to Beulah and Beulah's door.]
[Geo rolls over, opens his ball, gets the treat, and gets the twins' attention; Warren does this with his other sisters; the note tells them to meet in Warren's room and they sneak over to Warren's room; Bebe has camouflaged herself with the wall and sneaks in; Blair is the only one who still hasn't snuck out of her room since she's with Betty at the moment; she begins to sneak off while wearing a scarf.]
Betty: [suspicious] "Blair, what are you doing?"
Blair: "I'm not Blair. I'm wearing a scarf."
Betty: [not fooled one bit] "You've got five minutes to do your business."
[Betty goes out and sneaks over to Warren's room to join the others for a big meeting.]
Bernadette: This better be good. You know how much trouble we'll be in if Betty finds out we're not in our rooms?"
Warren: "Rooms? More like prison cells! Every time Lori's left in charge, she makes our lives miserable. Well, I say no more! It's time to take back our Friday nights! Barbara, do you like it when Betty unplugs your amp mid-jam?"
Barbara: "It's way harsh."
Warren: "And Brie, how about when Betty throws out your pies?"
Brie: "I work hard on those!"
Warren: And Belinda, do you love how Betty crumbles your hearts.
Belinda: I worked on those, and I don't like that she crumbles them.
Warren: "And Brittany, what about when
Betty won't let you run around naked?" [Brittany takes off her diaper and blows a raspberry in protest.] "Then let's do something about it!"
Other Rabbit Sisters except Brooke: "YEAH!"
Brooke: WAIT! [they all look at her] Um, I know you guys have a problem with Lori's rules but we shouldn't resort to breaking them.
Beulah: Yeah right! Like we take advice from a suckup!
Brooke: Suck-up? What are you talking about?
Beulah: You've never broken a rule in your life! Always puttin' on a goody goody routine for Betty.
Brooke: Hey! I can be a rulebreaker to Lori.
Beulah: Then why can't you?
Brooke: Ummm. Maybe, because there are some specific rules...
Beulah: Or maybe, you're afraid of her!
Rabbit Siblings: Ooooh!
Brooke: [furious] THAT'S IT! COUNT ME IN!
Warren: Alright, now here's the plan...