Chapter 3: Hangover

I woke up to a splitting headache from the night before.

“Ah!” I screamed, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. I went into the living room and found that Mark and Samantha were in the same place they passed out the night before. I stared for a little bit out the window of the hotel. I had just noticed that we had a spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip. I kept looking and looking until I just couldn’t anymore. I turned on the TV and watched a few minutes of it until I got bored. I still had a throbbing headache. I wondered why I had a headache because I hadn’t been drinking. The thought finally escaped my mind. I pulled out my laptop and searched fun things to do in Las Vegas. Many fun things showed up! I had a feeling that we weren’t going to be able to do all of them. 

After I found some fun things to do I used the printer in our room and printed them out, hoping that Mrs. Daniels would consider them. I got up and headed to the kitchen when Mark woke up.

“Hey man! That was a heck of a night last night huh?” He whispered.

“Uh… I guess… I really didn’t have much fun though.” I told him.

“Well, I di–" Mark said as he started to vomit into a vase!

“Whoa! Get away from me!” Samantha yelled as she woke up pushing Mark off of her.

“Bleh… I’m sorry! I, I guess that I might be getting a hangover.” Mark said as he pulled his face away from the vase.

“Really? No crap!” Samantha told him with intended sarcasm. Pretty soon Samantha started to vomit uncontrollably. After that we just sat on the couch talking. Jessica opened the door to her and Tai’s room. 

“God! My head hurts!” Tia mumbled. 

“Tia, that is called a hangover!” Jessica said sarcastically. They sat down on the couch. We all talked for a little bit. I turned the TV back on and we watched the news for a little bit until the signal went out. I was a little freaked out because it showed the “Emergency Broadcast” signal. After a few seconds of that, the regular programming came back on. We wondered what happened.

“Maybe just a glitch in the system?” Samantha said.

“Yeah, you’re probably–” Mark said as he started to gag and vomit even more. We were all startled when “AH!” Screams came from Becky ’s room! I ran towards her room! I finally got there, only to find Becky  and Jacob in the same bed, pretty much naked!

“What happened?” I asked in a loud tone.

“Uh… Nothing, nothing happened!” Becky  explained.

“You guys are so dead!” I told them.

“Guys what’s going on in there?” We heard Jennifer’s voice calling from another room.

“Close the door! Now! Don’t let Jennifer see us!” Jacob yelled. I slammed the door shut the exact moment Jennifer walked around the corner.

“Jordan, what happened?” She asked.

“Umm… I’m not really sure.” I lied.

“Move! Let me get by!” Jennifer yelled.

“Uh, why do you need to go inside? Becky  is a grown girl! She can handle whatever it is on her own!” I lied some more.

“Jordan.”

“Ma’am?” 

“Get out of my way. Now!” she yelled.

“Yes ma’am!” I said as she pushed me out of her way! Jennifer opened the door.

“Becky ? What in the world is going on? She asked. I turned around and took a peek. I saw Becky  in her clothes from the night before, but Jacob wasn’t in sight.