Chapter 4: Drop Dead!

We all made it back to the penthouse suite, I was still sick to my stomach though. Tia had nearly had enough with all of Mark's vomiting. She kept yelling at him like he was a dog! Which he was too hungover to even comprehend. Eventually he began yelling at her, mainly because she was drinking The night before. However they both settled their differences and got on with their lives. 

It seemed as if the later it was in the day, that the better everyone felt, even Stephanie! We all met in the living area and looked for Jennifer. But she was nowhere to be found. I suggested that she was still in the casino and that she would be fine unless she gambled away all of her money! Becky  began to worry because Jennifer had access to her college fund

"Guys, I think I want to go back to Caesars!" Julianna  said.

"Julianna ! You can't just quit! We've  already made it this far!"  I told her.

"Well, I just don't want us to get caught and  sent home!" she yelled.

"Who is gonna catch us?" Becky  asked.

"The lady, umm, Jennifer! I can't trust her!" she said.

"Uh, yeah you can! She is totally cool!" Casey said. 

The conversation continued until Julianna  finally gave into the pressure.

Jacob stated that we should have some more fun tonight. We all looked at him and then busted out laughing, then looked away. We just stayed in the hotel for a little while before we began to worry about Jennifer, and her whereabouts. I had Becky  call Jennifer's cell phone, but we had no luck. We started to get more and more worried until Jacob left the hotel room, we all followed. 

"Jacob! Where are you going?" Becky  asked.

"Anywhere but here! I can't stand being in the same room with Stephanie anymore!" he yelled.

"Well thanks! Jerk..." Stephanie replied.

"Well you are not a very likable person!" he said back to her.

Their fight continued until we reached the elevator. Then we finally broke them up and kept them separated. 

"Jacob, we all need to relieve ourselves from her, maybe the pool?" I suggested.

"Umm, sure, why not." he replied.

“Well we need to go get ready then!” I said, then everybody smiled.

I began to talk to Julianna  on the way back to the room, which was a surprisingly long way. We were talking about the night before. She was curious about what I intimidated Stephanie with, so I told her that I made it up but it turned out to be true! She began laughing until Stephanie passed us in the hallway, then we put on a straight face and continued walking. 

We arrived back at the suite and began searching for our swimsuits. We all started to feel uncomfortable when Stephanie put on a two piece bikini (which she clearly did not have the body for) and was showing it off. We confronted her about it, which Jacob had no problem at all telling her that he was going to stuff her in a toilet if he had to see it on her any longer.                      

We were ready and went down to the pool. It was very bright. We found a few chairs and put our stuff down. 

“I’m going to go get my tan on!” Hailey said.

“Ooh! Me too!” said Katie. 

“I’m going to go soak up some water! I can’t take this heat!” Tia yelled.

“I know! Isn’t it great!” I yelled sarcastically. Naturally, I like the desert sun. Being in the hot, southern, humid air all of the time will make you feel horrible.