✦ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 ❞

═════════════════════════════════

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 — Another universe or a sacrificial offering?

═════════════════════════════════

You came into this world without your consent, but it's not so terrible being an average girl! As a child, you used to believed that being an adult was different, but as you age, you understand the exhaustion of being a grown-up woman. There's an overwhelming amount of work, causing you to feel too lazy to complete it, and your household family members are exacerbating the situation.

Your family consists of a mother and father, along with three children: [Sister], [Name], and [Brother]. Your sister holds the title of being the oldest and the first born, followed by you as the middle child, and your brother as the youngest in the sibling hierarchy.

Whenever you had a break from school, your siblings were consistently present, either bothering you or requesting something. It's no surprise that your grandma continues to say, "The older you get, the more you have to handle these things," and boy, was she correct.

You're not even twenty yet, and you're already coping with all of their issues. Each time you had the opportunity to rest and be idle all day, your older sister would always interrupt your sleep by scolding you, saying, "[Name], wake up! What are you? A princess in here?"

While you're doing your schoolwork, your little brother will always be there, suggesting, "Sissy [Nickname], play with me! Sissy [Sister] won't come and play with me!" and boy, he be the most irritating sibling you could possibly have.

Being the middle sibling is something else, and belonging to this family is also something else, which is why you desire to simply sleep all day and avoid their issues. It's not your responsibility anyway—they create their own issues and refuse to resolve them by themselves. Similar to math, you dislike that subject, but you also dislike getting entangled in their own issues.

All you desired was rest; just that—nothing extra, nothing different, yet you come into the world surrounded by chaos in this home.

Feeling relieved, you realize that your entire family has embarked on a vacation to a different city and you're responsible for looking after the house, which you're completely fine with. Initially, your parents requested and decided for you: either accompany them or remain at home to look after it.