✦ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒔

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

═════════════════════════════════

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - Scrutinizing the Strange Occurrence

═════════════════════════════════

"Erm, is it bad we asked?" you questioned, scratching your cheek, as Ace and Deuce both blinked.

"It's a world-famous sport!" Deuce exclaimed. "There's even a pro league and a world championship tournament."

Confused, Grim blinks and presses down one of his ears, tilting his head. "I ain't never heard of this either!"

"Spelldrive is a sport played by competing teams of seven people. Basically, players battle for control of a disc and earn points by drivin' it into the enemy team's goal. The team with the most points wins!" Ace clarified.

This made you roll your eyes and fold your arms across your chest . "Y'all should've said football; does it really have to be a complicated name?"

Deuce looks at you with a confused expression, tilting his head. "A football...? Say what?"

What, they never heard of a football? What in the world...?

Crowley tap his chin and let out a hum. "I've not heard of such a game, but I'll look it up the next time I'm at the library. Perhaps it will yield some sort of clue."

Right, you almost forgot you're in a separate reality, so certain aspects may vary from what you're accustomed to in your own world.

Yuu let out a gasp before enthusiastically clapping his hands. "Football?! Sign me up!"

"Oh yeah? You a big sports fan, Yuu?" Ace playfully grinned at Yuu, who nodded in agreement.

Deuce simply grins. "If you're interested, we could go check out the school's Spelldrive league sometime."

Ace suddenly comes to a realization, causing him to let out a defeated sigh. "Oh, man, I just realized that Yuu would have a hard time actually playing."

Grim arched an eyebrow. "Yeah? Why's that?" he inquired.

"You need magic to play," Deuce explains. "Not only do you move the disc with magic, but you use it to attack and defend, too."