003:

journey kei oakes ATL , GA 6:38 pm

journey kei oakes
ATL , GA
6:38 pm

a week had passed since i met up with keem , and to be completely honest i was mortified with what he had to say , to the point i felt like it was only right that i abort the baby.

" hey girl " chyna said as the call connected

" heyy " i said with a weak smile

" what's the matter , did you ever talk to heem ?" she asked me

" yeah and girl lemme just tell you , it went horrible " i told her sighing

" awe shit what happened " she asked

" girl " i said as i summed up the story

" that nigga laughed in your face ??" she said more mad than me

" girl yes , and i still don't know what to do , i'm only 22 , and i know if i do decide to go along with this pregnancy , i know my baby will grow up fatherless " i said

" well what do you want to do , fuck whatever he saying " she said

" well honestly , i have my whole life ahead of me , i don't wanna have to give that up to take care of baby , that didn't ask to be here because keem didn't wrap up " i explained to her.

" no i totally get it , plus summer on the way , ion need you getting pregnant right now " she said making me laugh.

" you so damn irritating " i said as i ate some ice out of my cup.

" all i do know is , i need to make my decision and i need to make it fast " i told her.

" just know whatever you decide i'll be here for you every step of the way " she said smiling.

" this why i love you " i said giving her a tight smile.

" i love you too ho " she said.

" well my nigga just walked thru the door , imma call you back " she said smiling with her tongue.

" i get it girl , call me later " i said before we hung up.

hours later ...

kamari - heem - karterATL , GA 8:56 pm

ATL , GA
8:56 pm

" wassup wit it " i said as i entered the trap.

" wassup " my homie darryl said dapping me up.

" shit nun " i said taking a seat before kp passed me the blunt.

" man my girl ova here trippin i had to power my phone off " he said makin me chuckle.

" das crazy , you know shorty i told y'all about from da party ?" i asked.

" hell yeah , da one you cracked ?" darryl asked.

" yeah her , why she tryna trap me wit a baby , and i told ha ass , she not finna pin the next nigga baby on me " i said.

" aye you know das nyla lil sister " kp said before our other homies tj , and greazy walked in.

" big booty nyla ? red head ?" i asked.

" hell yeah , you know lil mama be with nyla , i'm surprised you ain't know dat " darryl said laughing.

" damn issa shame she a hoe " i said laughing which made everyone look at me.

" nah nigga she be tucked up , she barely be popping out " kp said before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

" nah lil mama a hoe " i said laughing

" is she a hoe or you just pissed cause you ain't wrap up " tj said laughing.

" das not my fucking baby " i said beginning to get mad.

" aye if you really a real nigga , you'd go get a dna test before you just unclaim a baby " kp said walking back from the kitchen with a donut.

" mane watch out , ian come ova here to get a lecture " i said standing up.

" look niggas running from dey problems " tj said which made everyone laugh.

" aye real shit doe , i was da same way with my baby girl , till i made my bm get me a dna test and she was mine , you outchere denying yo blood that you helped make , and you outchere bashing her cause YOU fucked up " greazy said.

" whatever nigga " i said before storming out.

i got in my car and clicked instagram before clicking on me a journeys dm's.

@itsmeeneyy

aye my fault fa treating you like dat earlier , can we start ova ?
(seen at 7:03)
__________________

have y'all made y'all mind up yet 🌚?