013:

kamari - heem - ATL , GA 4:13 pm

kamari - heem -
ATL , GA
4:13 pm

i got out the car helping my momma with some boxes.

she was moving to california , she said she couldn't handle atlanta no more.

" you sure dis whatchu wanna do momma ? or is this what corey wanna do ?" i asked her.

" this is definitely my choice baby , i decided to leave corey " she said making me do a double take.

" why ?" i asked.

" we outgrew each other , you didn't like him and neither did your sister. it was bound to happen " she said giving me a small chuckle.

" damn momma " i said.

ian really fuck with bru , but he did make my momma happy at times.

" you think you gon be good outhere with kiana ?" she asked referring to my little sister.

" yeah me and kiki gon be coo , you know she got her own spot and i do too , we gon look out for each other " i reassured my mom.

" okay baby " she said giving me a smile.

" how about we have one last dinner here before i leave tomorrow morning ?" she suggested.

" that'll be coo " i told her.

" and you can invite whoever you want " she said.

it had been weeks since me and journey last spoke , i didn't wanna admit i was wrong , but i was. i could've went about things differently and we probably would've been speaking today.

" nah it's ight momma , i want this to be more of a family thing " i told her.

" that's fine with me , whatchu want me to cook ?" she asked as we sat on the porch.

" some smothered chicken " i told her.

" you always gotta be extra " she said laughing.

" it's fine , i can whip it up " she said.

" see that's the spirit " i said patting her back.

" boy quit playing , now gon get ready for dinner , you and your sister needa be here 7:30 on the dot , not a minute later." she said standing up and going into the house.

" i will spread the word " i told her standing up.

" alright na , love you and be safe " she said hugging me.