018:

journey kei oakes HTX10:24 am

journey kei oakes
HTX
10:24 am

" ayee get the fuck up we in houston nigga" nyla said as she jumped on me and heem.

" girl why you got so much energy ?" i asked her laughing.

" causeee we in houston , we finna go get breakfast and den go go karting so get the fuck up , we leaving at 12:30 " she said before she hopped off the bed.

" yes ma'am " heem said laughing.

" i'm serious , and don't be on no nasty shit , get y'all asses up " she said before walking out the room and shutting the door.

we had got into houston early this morning , and we paid for an air bnb.

i laid back down and pulled the cover over my face before letting out a sigh.

heem got up and walked to the bathroom before doing his hygiene routine.

" can you wake me up in 10 minutes " i asked him.

" nah you know you take da longest , getcho ass up " he said snatching the covers off me.

" i'll slap the fuck outchu " i threatened before i got up.

" i'll slap the fire outcho mouth , stop playing wimme journey " he spat.

" do it den " i said.

he looked at me before getting in the shower.

" thought so " i said before i did my hygiene routine.

once i was finished i walked back into the room and grabbed out my skims set and my yezzy slides.

since my toes were done i wasn't gonna wear socks.

" NYLAA " i yelled thru the house.

" HUH " she yelled from downstairs.

" CAN I USE YOUR - " i yelled from the top of the stairs.

" man quit allat yelling " damion said irritated.

" shutcho pissy ass up " nyla said brushing past him as she walked up the stairs.

" pissy as fuck " i co-signed as she met me at the top of the stairs.

" whatchu need sis ?" she asked.

" did you bring your crimper ? i wanted to do crimps " i asked her.