Part 1 : hate....

[Note: English is not my first language. I learn English by reading fanfiction and watching k-drama. So please try to understand if i make any mistake]

Kim seokjin: 29years old, hot, tall, handsome businessman.

Yn: 25 years, Cute, kind hearted, calm, long hair

Yn: 25 years, Cute, kind hearted, calm, long hair. Works at "Kim Corporation"

 Works at "Kim Corporation"

...........

~I'm kim seokjin. One of the handsome and richest bussinesman in south korea. I get thousands of marrige proposals everyday. Including models and actress. But Because of my dad i had to marry a non-korean, Brown girl. Just because she saved my dad's life. And become so trustable to my dad. Like seriously...!! That's a ridiculous reason.. Me and this girl...!! She doesn't have any match with me. Not even a bit. She is ugly as hell... And i hate her the most. But i couldn't say no, because of my dad's condition. And it's been 4days i married to this girl.

*in his office*
~i saw yn enter in my cabin. I hate seeing this girl. I can't belive my parents made me married to this ugly brown girl. While I'm a pale white, rich, deadly beautiful man. I look at her with a boring eyes*

"Now, what the hell do you want?" Seokjin said with irritation.

"You need to see this file" yn said in a low tone.

"Why the hell you want me to see this" seokjin yells...

Manager Han said you need to check them before meeting" yn said Again in a low tone..

~I snatch the file from her hands, almost dropping it in my anger. While taking it her finger touched my hand. I couldn't believe she dared to touch me. I toss the file aside, barely glancing at its contents. I then turn to face her, crossing my arms over my chest with an expression of pure disdain....

Keep your dirty hands away from me. If you dared to touch me again i will make you pay. Now get the hell out of here...

Yn Didn't say anything. Just leave quitely and go back to her cabin"

Seokjin's pov:
~i watch her go, a sneer on my face. I can't help but feel that she's getting too comfortable around here. She needs to learn her place.

~Hours pass by, and I find myself growing increasingly restless. Seeing her working so diligently with such precision irks me even more.

Yn's pov:
~it was Seokjin's coffee time. I get up from my desk and made coffee for him. I stand out of his office door and knock it gently "may i came in sir?" "Only if you have something important to say. Don't waste my time." he said from inside. i enter and place the coffee infront of him and made my way back.

~I take the cup without looking at her, taking a large gulp of the scalding liquid. It's the only thing that seems to assuage my foul mood.
As I continue to sip my coffee, I realize how good it tastes. A thought crosses my mind - maybe this creature has some useful skills after all. But I quickly dismiss it, reminding myself that she's nothing more than a unnecessary dust in my life..

the day passed and night came. And after some times everyone started to leave as it was getting late and they finished their work...

~Seokjin's eyes scan the empty office, taking note of the fact that YN is still here. Perhaps she stays behind to please me somehow.. Such a whore, he thought...

"Yn start to clean up, putting everything in order."

~i watch her work silently, curious why she's still here. Perhaps she wants to catch my attention or perhaps she's just trying to be helpful. The latter thought disgusts me even more. After some times my patience finally snaps. I storm across the room towards her, grabbing her arm tightly and pulling her close. Our bodies touch, igniting a strange feeling within me. She struggles against my grasp, but I hold her firmly.*

"What the hell do you think you're doing?

Yn was shock in his sudden behaviour.
She try to struggle free, but couldn't move.

Don't play innocent with me, woman. I know you're not stupid enough to stay back here alone.

"i leave late everyday. You went home early that's why you Don't know that" yn said, struggling in his grip.

My grip on her tightens even further as I press our bodies together. Her scent envelops me, making me forget for a moment who she is. But I quickly remember. I loathe her. I loathe every part of her being. I pull away from her and leave the office.

i sit on the floor. crying silently i cover my face with my arms. i know it was forced marrige but atleast i wouldn’t expected he would hate me that much.

Seokjin's Pov:
I find myself outside of the office, getting on the car. The feeling of holding her close still lingers, haunting me. How could I let such a thing happen? This is not who I am. I'm supposed to despise her.

In a sudden act of frustration, I kick the car door, leaving a dent. I get into the car and drive away, unable to shake off the strange feelings that clouded my judgment earlier.

Once I reach home, I throw myself onto the bed, trying to gather my thoughts.
I stare at the ceiling, trying to make sense of everything that happened today.
I should not act like that. She is nothing just an ugly shit....

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. The memories of earlier haunt me, causing anger to boil within. But i manage to sleep.

Yn's pov:
After some times i wipe my tears. And leave the office. Outside of the office i wait for the bus.

When i reached home i take a deep breath before entering to the kim mansion, where Jin and only i live. His father and mother lives in another house.

I went to the drawing room and put my things on the table. I didn’t dare to go upstair to the bedroom. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep without changing clothes or eating dinner...