part 2: Trouble

The next morning:

~I wake up to the sunlight streaming through my window, feeling slightly better after the events of yesterday. I take a shower and get dressed, ready to face the day ahead. As I walk down the hall, I notice YN on the couch. Sleeping peacefully.

Anger stirs inside me once again as I see her presence. Just seeing her makes me want to strangle her with my own two hands. "This ugly idiot"

~i slowly open my eyes as i hear seokjin voice. I saw him, standing infront of me with a disgusted face. I get up and sit.

"Get out of my sight. Do not appear in front of me ever again" My words come out harsh and abrupt, revealing the extent of my hatred for her. I turn around and head towards the dining area, not wanting to look at her anymore.

I pour water in a glass. drinking that i tried to focus on work,
I cannot help but think about how disgusted I feel by her presence in the house.
Also how about someone in the office find that i married with that ugly slut.
I clench my fists tightly, trying to control my anger.

~As seokjin leaves, i go to upstairs take a shower and come back to the down stair..

I walk towards the kitchen for making breakfast.

Hearing footsteps approach, I snap my head up to see YN walking towards the kitchen. The sight of her makes me instantly annoyed. I get up from my chair and march towards her, grabbing her arm forcefully.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making breakfast for me"

"I don't care what you're doing, but I need you to understand one thing clearly....
this house does not belong to you. It belongs to me. So, stay out of my way and never show your face near me again. Do you understand?

I can't. we both live in this house. I can't just disappear infront of you.

Then you better start finding somewhere else to live! Now, get out of my sight before I do something we'll both regret!

I can't live anywhere else. I'm married to you. It's the only place for me to live.

Well then, maybe you should have thought twice before marrying me. Because as long as you are here, i Won't get peace.

Then why did you marry me? Why didn't you tell your parents that you don't want to marry me...?

It doesn't matter now. What matters is that we're married, and as far as I'm concerned, you're just another slave in my household.
I don't want anything to do with you, so get out of my sight before I change my mind and hit you. *i leave her hand and throw her away*

~i went to the bedroom and sit. I tired hard not to cry but Couldn't hold my tears. I'm too confuesd with my new life and i don't know what should i do.. I don't even know why does he hate me so much... But i can't let myself break like this. I have to strong for myself.

I wipe my eyes and deicided to go Out and eat something. I get up and wash my face. I grab my purchase and headed towards to the main door..

*i was in a call, talking with some clients.
"Yes, I understand. Thank you for letting me know. We'll handle it immediately."

ending the call, I i saw YN going out.
"Where did you think you were going?"

Coffee shop.... *i said in a low voice, not looking at him*

My anger intensifies as I imagine her having fun while I deal with work issues. She's nothing but a burden in my life. I roughly pull her towards me, bringing our faces close together.

"You won't be going anywhere without my permission, do you understand?

*i feel pain in my arm. His grip on me was tight*

15minutes ago you told me to leave this house. And now you are saying i can't leave without your permission....!!

My grip tightens on her arm as I push her against the wall, my face mere inches away from hers. I stare into her eyes, trying to convey my disdain.

"I'll tell you what I want you to do, and if you disobey me, there will be consciousness.

I'm hungry. You Didn't let me use the kitchen. Then what i supposed eat..?

*My eyes narrow as I study her, trying to decipher the intent behind her words. Eventually, I speak....

"You'll eat when you learn your lesson. For now, go to your room and stay there.

i go to the room. And lay down on the bed..

With a final glance at her, I went to the kitchen. Making breakfast for me i came in the dining area again. I finish my breakfast and get dressed for office. I turn around and walk out of the house. closing the door firmly behind me. I take a deep breath and try to clear my mind, preparing for the next battle that awaits me in the office.

~after some times when i realise seokjin has gone i get up and went to the kitchen. I mafe breakfast for me and eat. Then i get ready and headed to the office.

Seokjin pov:
Upon entering the office, I am greeted by my subordinates who stand up respectfully. I nod in acknowledgment before taking my seat at the head of the conference table.

As soon as I sit down, a subordinate approaches with a report. I take the document and skim through it quickly, looking for any irregularities. Satisfied with what I find, I sign the report and pass it along to the relevant department.

I came back to my cabin before another meeting. As I continue to work, I become increasingly focused on my tasks, ignoring everything else around me. Suddenly, I hear a commotion coming from the reception area.

Curious, I step out of my office to investigate. To my surprise, I see YN standing there, arguing with one of my assistants.

~i was pissed of as she lost the files. It was important for the evening meeting with the park's. Seokjin maybe kill me if he finds that.

*I walk over to them, interrupting their argument midway.* What seems to be the problem here?

My soul left my body when i saw seokjin.

"sir, yn give me a file for the evening meeting, but i can't find it now. I'm sorry sir." Cheri said.

That's enough. YN, come with me.

I followed him in his cabin.

I look at her. How dare you lose those documents? They were vital for today's presentation! Do you realize how much trouble you've caused me?

Why are u yelling at me? It wasn't me who lost the file. Cheri lost that file.

Who cares whose fault it is? You were supposed to ensure that the files were delivered on time! Now I have to fix this mess because of your incompetence!

"i look at him with a disbelief."

Don't give me that look. Just fix the damn problem before i loose the contract.

*i nod and leave the room. Sitting on my desk i started to prepare those documents again.

in the evening. I went to the private suit where the meeting should be supposed. I saw jin and manager was already there. I bow Them and stand in a corner silently.

After some times the client arives...

Seokjin get up to greet them. Manager han greet and speak "Good afternoon, Mr. Park. It's nice to finally meet you in person."

*i was about to greet him, then i saw a familiar face. He was also shocked seeing me*

Yn....?

Jimin...?