Henry's initiation.

A/n: SO UHM BASICALLY WILHELM'S INITIATION BUT HENRY CUS IM LAZY ER YEAH AND I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A WHILE SO IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD!! (also this is kinda like implied Walty they don't really get together or anything so sorryyy eheheh but it is more than platonic :3) also tw for vomiting and a bit of violence (not very graphic I don't think)

Anyways, enjoy! <3

Henry tried everything to try to get even a blink of sleep.

It was Henry's first full 24 hours at Hillerska. he and Walter (Henry's best friend since kindergarten) had shared a dorm room, but unfortunately Walter had plans to sleepover at Maddie and Felices' dorm for the night

Henry had been invited over as well but sleepovers were never really his thing, unless it was just him and Walter.

Henry tossed and turned until he finally got comfortable, it was just then that he regretted not going with Walter.

Henry felt a pair of hands grab his legs and pull him down off his bed

Henry's eyes shot open in fear

He looked around frantically at the group of boys with all different kinds of Halloween masks on

Quickly they pulled him up and wrapped a piece of fabric around his mouth, silencing any words that could come out.

They dragged him out his window and continued to drag him along once they were out his dorm.

Two of the masked boys were dragging him across the cold dirt while the other boys walked ahead.

Henry screamed as loud as he could, he yelled out for Walter, yelling and screaming until his vocal cords couldn't take it anymore.

He let his head fall forward, exhausted. Tears began forming in his eyes.

The boys stop walking and let go of Henry for just a moment.

Henry was far too exhausted to even try to escape. He knew this was the end for him. He knew he would never see Walter again. He knew he would never see his family again. He wouldn't ever get to tell them goodbye.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by the boys pulling him from the ground and tying him to a statue.

They shoved his head to the hard concrete

Henry's vision went a bit blurry, pain spreading all throughout his head.

They tied him to the statue, the rope being much too tight.

Tears poured from his eyes endlessly.

The boys showed no remorse, no mercy, and kept going.

They all pulled out water guns, spraying his face from all angles, making it especially difficult to breathe without inhaling water.

They starting throwing white powder at him. He assumed it was flower or some kind of baking powder.

Henry felt nauseous and dizzy. He felt like this feeling would never stop, this torture would never end.

They untied henry, his body falling limply to the ground the second the rope was off of him

His dizziness and nausea had increased by a lot.

Tears poured from his eyes even harder than before.

They pulled him back up and over to a slightly different area. They made him walk around on all fours, as if he was a fucking dog.

But what really made him want to puke his brains out was when one of the boys got ahold of a cup.

The boy lifted his mask up only revealing his mouth and spat into the cup.