I think I'm sick.

Henry sickfic because I love making him suffer :3 /j
(TW FOR VOMIT, ITS A BIT MORE GRAPHIC THAN LAST TIME)
/////////////////////////

Henry awoke with a horrible pounding in his head.

The bright sun shone through small openings of the curtains.

After he had laid there for what felt like an eternity, Henry peeled his eyes open. his throat sore as he swallowed.

He sat up slowly, looking around the room.

Walter was nowhere to be seen,
Henry knew they fell asleep together but for some reason Walter wasn't there, laying next to him.

Henry picked up his phone and checked the time, immediately realizing why his boyfriend wasn't in their dorm

It was 11:30AM. Class started hours ago.

Henry hurried out of bed, immediately regretting it as his stomach churned at the sudden movement.

'Mind over matter' Henry said to himself in his head. He can ignore this. He can go to class and he'll be just fine

Henry did his best to change and make himself look somewhat presentable without hurling all over the place.

Once Henry straightened himself out a bit he hurried out the door to the class he should've been at 30 minutes ago.

Henry ran as fast as he could, barging into the classroom he had math in.

All heads turned to Henry, he realized how insane he must look.

"Henry. You're 30 minutes late. Not to mention your absence for history and French." The teacher spoke. A sour expression on her face.

"I'm so sorry, I slept in super late I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry" Henry said, In an apologetic tone.

The teacher sighed, "you have detention after school. See the principal after your last class"

Henry walked over to his seat and sat down, his boyfriend sitting next to him.

Walter looked at him, his skin was pale, yet his cheeks were flushed, his face was twisted into an uncomfortable, pained expression, and he was wearing sweat pants to school, which Henry had NEVER done.

"Are you feeling okay? I tried to wake you earlier but you wouldn't get up." Walter whispered to Henry

"I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep the other night"

Walter didn't believe him. but he decided against pushing him for a different answer. Surely if he felt ill he would tell Walter. Right?..

////////////////////////////

As school went on the churning in Henry's stomach worsened, and so did his raging headache.

After math was lunch. while most students were speed walking to the dining room, Henry trailed behind.

When Walter noticed how far behind Henry had been, he stoped walking to let him catch up.

Once henry was caught up he started walking again, "not very hungry?" Walter tried, wondering why he was so far behind, normally Henry would be far in front of him, or at least next to him.

"Not really." Henry spoke quietly, Walter was confused to say the least. He couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with his boyfriend. He should be able to tell. Maybe he wasn't a very good boyfriend? A good boyfriend would be able to figure out what was wrong in an instant.

They eventually reached the dining room and got their food. 

Walter watched as Henry picked at the food on his plate, an uncomfortable look on his face.

Walter couldn't stand this anymore, he couldn't stand the silence coming from Henry, he couldn't stand his weird unreadable expressions and tones. was Henry mad with him? What did he do wrong?-

Walter's train of thought was interrupted by Henry quickly getting up and rushing out of the dining room

"What the hell was that?" Vincent says, chuckling.

Henry ran as fast as he could to the nearest bathroom. Looking at that food, the pain in his stomach got even worse. He knew he would throw up all over the table if he didn't get out there immediately.

He finally reached the bathroom, running in,(not bothering to close the door) he quickly lifted the lid to the toilet and hunched over.

Endless Waves of vomit spilled from his mouth, as his hands clutched the sides of the porcelain bowl.

His stomach spared him a moment of mercy. The sour taste in his mouth, tears stinging at his eyes.

Another wave of sick spewed out his lips soon after. Tears falling from his eyes. god, he felt so embarrassed to be crying over this.

"Henry..?" A soft voice spoke.

Once his retching had stopped, even if just for a moment he looked over to who was in the bathroom with him.

Walter looked at Henry with sad eyes, walking over and crouching down next to him.

He cupped his hand on Henry's cheek, wiping away his tears.

He hugged Walter tightly as he felt his stomach settle slightly.

Walter hugged him back. "I think I'm sick." Henry said, his voice raspy.

"No shit dude", Walter pulled away from the embrace slightly to get a good look at the boy In front of him.

/////////Hehehehehe time skip because I'm lazy but they basically skipped the rest of school and went to their dorm 💯////////////

Henry laid in Walter's bed, a cold towel on his forehead. Walter went to go get medicine for Henry, even though neither of them knew anything about what kind of medicine to get...

Soon enough the door opened gently, and Walter walked it, a bottle of water in one hand and a pill bottle in the other.

"So. I had no idea what to give you so I talked to the nurse and she gave me these for you to take" Walter said as he took two pills out the bottle and handed them to Henry, along with the water bottle.

"Thank you" Henry spoke then quickly swallowed the pills

"Hopefully you can keep them down."

Walter kissed Henry on the cheek, and crawled into bed with him.

"Ergh gross! You're for sure gonna get sick now!" Henry said

Walter smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "I don't care"

"I was literally just hurling my guts out that's so nasty."

"Again, I don't care" Walter wrapped his arms around Henry and held him close.

"I'm sorry you have to take care of me"

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I don't mind taking care of you one bit." Walter tightened the embrace.

//////////////a week later////////////

When Henry woke up there was no sign of Walter, he looked around the room until he heard faint gagging coming from the bathroom in their dorm.

Henry got up and walked over, opening the door to see Walter in the same position he was in a few days ago.

Henry crouched next to him, rubbing Walter's back as he hurled into the toilet.

Once it finally had stopped and his stomach began to settle, henry held him tight.

"I'm so sorry for getting you sick"

"I don't mind. It was worth it."

"I love you so much."

A/N: RAHHHHHHHH IM SORRY IF TGIS SUCKED I WAS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE 👎👎 ALSO CHAT IM ITCHING TO MAKE A TRANS FTM HENRY ONESHOT.... WHAT DO WE THINK? WOULD THAT BE CRINGY? ERR URM ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR ANYTHING FOR ONESHOTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥