Lost

This isn't the request you made but I'm tagging you anyways lol.
Hope you don't mind!.
cringe_fizzy

(In this Y/n is supposed to be living with a bunch of other orphans. Sorry if that's not accurate to the game, I'm still new to this fandom and sorry this is so short you guys! I might add a part 2 to this idk yet!.)

"Oh no." You muttered to yourself.

The sound of the lights flickering made you feel small....uneasy...You weren't the biggest fan of the dark...

"No, no, no!." You groaned, feeling slightly scared now.

You had left your room to go out and explore for a bit...You weren't much of a talker so hanging out with the other kids wasn't always much of an option....

"How will I find my way back?..."

You muttered again.

After a few minutes of looking, you gave up and sat on the floor, your knees up with your arms propped up against them you let out a long sigh...

You stared at the moonlight as it shined through a few areas in the building.

You sighed.

"Great....Now what do I do?..."

You jumped at the noise of a loud thumping sound as if something had just gotten knocked over.

"W-what was that?."

Panic rushed through you.

"Who's there?!?."

You saw a shadowy bright colored figure getting closer and closer...

You backed away, tripping over yourself you groaned as your butt hit the ground.

"A-stay away! I'm warning you!."

"Whoa, whoa, hey it's just me!."

A voice shouted.

"D-dogday?."

DogDay nodded.

"Yep, why are you out here all alone past curfew? That's dangerous!."

You looked to the floor feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I...I just wanted to get out of my room for a bit...I'm sorry..."

DogDay saw your frown and immediately felt guilty, pulling you in for a hug, he pulled away and gave a small and enthusiastic jump.

"C'mon! I'll help you find your way back!."

Once you and DogDay had made it to your room.... you noticed that everyone was asleep...

And it was still really dark...there was a nightlight but the light was flickering and it was barely visible...

You frowned once more and Dogday turned to think.

"Why don't I stay with you and we can talk until you fall asleep? I could tell you stories, or sing a song!."

You looked at DogDay feeling shocked at first but then smiled.

"Sure...Thank you..."