Ch 6: Path of Poison

Netherworld.

Gnarl: "The greens love jungle areas especially those with lots of rotting vegetation and exotic stenches!" He said which the females gag.

Pandora: "Those greens sound like they are nasty" she said.

Olga: "I agree" she said.

Y/N: "Well we do need them plus they will be staying in the Spawning pits" he said which the mistresses sigh with relief as Y/N went return to the island.

Everlight.

As soon as Y/N appear he walks towards the sea and journey on his own until he arrives at area with a large Panda bear.

Gnarl: "By my scales what kind of teddy-shaped monster is this? I've never seen anything like it. Even in the lands around the old Tower" he said

Pandora: "What's a panda doing there?" She said.

Gnarl: "Eww, it's just so fluffy, it's repulsive. My eyes! My eyes!" He said.

Kelda: "What wonderful fur that beast has. I bet it would look much better on me though!" She said.

As Y/N walk away he cut down some long bamboo which enrage a panda thus Y/N is force to run away only to encounter the Greens.

Gnarl: "Look, Greens! Ah, I've almost missed their smell" he said then Y/N a cloaked figure.

Y/N: "she is familiar somehow" he thought.

Gnarl: "Hmmm, look there, Sire. At least they don't seem foolish enough to try attacking you. Must be a fan!" he said.

As Y/N walk towards the Greens he found himself staring at a different Panda bear only to see a route that takes him back around thus he cut those bamboo and run with the panda chasing him.

Thankfully he managed to escape and cut down bamboo that stood in his way to the Greens.

Olga: "Gah I can already smell them from here" she said.

Gnarl: "Perhaps the Greens can subdue the beast with their stealth attack!" He said surprising everyone that the Greens can be sneaking.

Thus Y/N use the greens to attack the Panda while it wasn't looking which didn't took long for it to die.

Pandora: "Poor panda" she said.

Thus Y/N continue onward with the greens until they reach a new gate which is protected by two Elven Priestesses barrier thus Y/N and his greens attack them.

It took a few minutes but Y/N and his greens successfully beat the Elven Priestesses thus the barrier is down.

As Y/N and his greens continue onward until they return to where the big elf statue was thus he commanded his greens to move the Statue thus allowing him to return to where he started.

He then commanded his greens to get rid of a poison fog then found a new stone which he commanded his greens to lift and carry to the portal which unlocks Halo.

Gnarl: "Ah you found the Halo spell Sire. It can either buff your minions or you can unleash a shockwave" he said.

Olga: "That's gonna come in handy" she said.

Then Y/N and his minions continue onward into the jungle.

It wasn't long until they found themselves in the jungle where there are some building that the empire is using as some base.

However Y/N see that some soldiers are bringing in the same woman he saw from the beach into the base.

Gnarl: "Ah, such sights, such sights!" He said then chuckled like a pervert.