Before and after

The phone dings around seven or eight in the morning to no surprise. I have been up all night talking to this guy that works nights.

"Hey, are you still awake?" 

"Of course."

"What time do you need to work?"

"3. why?"

"I'm on my way I'm taking you home."

"bet"

From the messages you might think I wasn't interested but I really really was. He pulled up maybe 15 minutes later. I jump in the passenger seat and we head to his house. Making small talk with someone that you wanna tear their boxes off with your teeth and would love to drown his hard throbbing member in honey just so you can give him the sloppiest head he's ever seen is kind of awkward. its about 42 minutes later and we pull in the drive. 

Looking at his apartment gives me butterflies knowing the intense feeling I know imma bout to endure. He gets out and walks around to my side to open my door and with an out screeched hand in which I take as I step out of his vehicle. walking up the steps to his apartment hand in hand seems very romantic and it kinds was but just the feeling of his skin against mine was the adrenaline rush I didn't know that I needed.

As we step inside he shuts and locks the door behind us and then proceeds to push me up against the door with his body, placing one hand on the door behind me, the other placed firmly around my neck and I cant stop the smile creeping onto my face. he kisses me softly, pulling away to look me in the eyes and smiles. 

His lips slam back into mine, and by the time we pull away neither of us can breath. We go to the couch and proceed to not watch what he puts on. It wasn't long before I'm straddling him, his hands explore my body as if he's never felt of it before. he pulls away "I just got off work, I should shower before we continue." he says. 

I shrug and tell him that I don't mind but he insists on taking one so I get off and he goes to shower. I watch YouTube as I wait for him to return. I slump against the couch realizing how exhausted I am. About thirty minutes later he comes back, completely nude. A smile creeps onto my face. 

"Bedroom," he states firmly, "Now."

I abide and follow his instructions he's hot on my tail. Slapping my ass making me speed up. We get to the room and I am immediately bent over and I feel him member slid deep inside, I let out a soft moan as I feel every inch of him, hands on my hips. He takes a couple slow thrusts slowly increasing his speed. 

He bends down and whispers in my ear, "I hope you're ready princess."

"I sure am, daddy. For you I'm always ready." I give him a small smile.

His grip on my hips tighten as he slams every inch of himself into me. I scream in pleasure "Oh fuck!" My breathing becomes increasingly heavy and sporadic. 

The sound of our moans fill the apartment, echoing off the walls. I'm sure the neighbors could hear all about it too. 

"What's my name?" he says to me. I hesitate to answer unsure if I should say daddy or his name. "What's my name?" he asks again as he slams into me with each word and stops in anticipation for my answer. "What? not sure of which name to say?" he asks in a mockingly pouty tone. I nod my head in agreement. 

He pulls out and points to the top of the bed. "On your back. I want to see that pretty little face when you cum all over my dick."

I did just as I was told to. It didn't take me very long to finish and right after I did so did he. He then laid down beside me and I laid my head on his chest. "You're great." He says. 

"You think so?"

"Absolutely." he planted a small kiss on my forehead.

It wasn't long after that we had fell asleep for a few hours before I had to go to work.