Who's The Man?

There was something about him that was making my blood hum with life - making me excited enough to get up from where I was sitting in the dark, dingy bar. Something that made me take his hand in my own, tug him to the back - a lack of inhabitation I shouldn't have with so little alcohol in my system.

But the way this complete stranger was looking at me - green eyes full of incorruptible lust - wearing a leather jacket that was begging to be taken off, I couldn't take it.

I slammed him against the wall so hard, it took us both by surprise. Then my lips were on his, then to his neck, biting and back to his mouth again - dragging my tongue along his bottom lip so slowly, it was agonizing. At least, that's what the tent in his pants told me.

"Straight down do business, huh?" He asks, smirk playing at the edge of his lips. I shut him up with my lips, snaking my arm around his neck so we were pressed close together. "I like a woman that knows what she wants." He says between kisses.

His hands grip at my love handles, but eventually settle on my ass - like he wats more, Like he just can't get enough of me. I rip off the buttons of his shirt and he looks at me like I've given him the shock of his life. "Then shut and give it to me." I state with a cheeky grin making its way across my face.

He smirks before turning me around, slamming me against the wall he was just pressed to. We don't stop there. Oh, no. Between the kisses and the scratches, somehow we're outside. He picks me clean off the ground and presses me roughly against the door of a car.

Christ. His mouth is doing wonders. Drawing me out and kneading me back together like an expert, He unhooks my bra in one swift motion. His lips haven't left mine - not for one moment. Not until he opens the door and I slide into the back seat.

He discards his clothes as quickly as he can, but when I start to do the same he stops me. His hands drag me lower to where he is right over top of me. His eyes look at me like he's gonna take his slow sweet time exploring my body. My shirt goes first as he massages my boobs. With one finger swirling my erect nipple, he's already making me wetter than anyone I have ever fucked.

Hid mouth quickly takes it's place and my hips buckle up instinctively. The friction between his jeans and my skin, sends rivulets of pleasure down my spine. My nails dig into his bare back. no doubt leaving marks that someone else will see. I don't care. In this moment, there's only this man and his sinful mouth - moving lower and closer to where I needed him most.

The rest of my clothes are around my ankles and eventually out of the way. He doesn't stop for a second, head dipping in. He spreads my legs apart with his hands, mouth first, then that expert tongue, until I'm hot and needy and absolutely helpless.

But the man does not stop. He rids of his own clothes and asks if I'm ready. And when I nod yes, there's no hesitation. There's no letting me adjust, no asking if I'm okay. And it's exactly what I want.

His car shakes as he moves. His pace speeds up, slows down, makes me come close but then pulls back again. And my thighs are shaking. My mind is racing.

I want to cum. I want to cum so badly, I reach down and touch myself. This doesn't deter him. In fact, his motion intensifies, till he's reaching a point so deep inside me, my nails dig hard into his skin, drawing blood.

He grunts with every slow, agonisingly needed, thrust. I sink my teeth into his neck when he pulls my thigh up, moving deeper and deeper until finally, he rips apart my universe.

No sound escapes my lips but God, I feel like my heart's about to give out. My chest heaves up and down from the exertion, trying to normalise. But a few seconds later, when he cums, I feel the familiar hum of desire again.

And it's ridiculous.

It's ridiculous how much I want this man I just met.

We clean up quickly and dress even quicker. And when we're finally out of the car, he asks,

"You get everything you want?"

I shrug and he shakes his head in amusement. I smile a little and kiss him one last time. Then I reach over and give his ass a good squeeze.

"As good as that pretty little ass of yours is....I got plans."

"Yeah, like what?"

He calls out as I walk away. But I don't answer. And it feels really fucking good.