7

𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒

               * august 27th : 3:53 am *
                  - second day of school -

i guess my sister and juelz got into a argument and he told her to leave or whatever the case maybe and he told her to get out and my sister actually left

my sister was standing in business and actually left but somebody drove by and shit my fucking sister.

" MY FUCKING SISTER JUST GOT SHOT AND YOU TELLING ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN ?? " i said to nysir as he had me pinned against the fridge trying to calm me down.

my sister was currently upstairs with juelz he was taking the bullet out, i was currently balling my eyes out thinking about if i was to ever loose my sister how bad i would paint philadelphia red.

but my main question is.. who the fuck shot her?? and whoever did they just better know how bad we coming about jamari stamp.

                     𝐉𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋" jamari stay the fuck still " i yelled at her as i took the bullet from her side, " juuu " she whimpered out  wrapping her arm around my neck " it hurt " she said putting her head to the side and looking at it

                     𝐉𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋
" jamari stay the fuck still " i yelled at her as i took the bullet from her side, " juuu " she whimpered out  wrapping her arm around my neck " it hurt " she said putting her head to the side and looking at it.

" jamari stop looking at it " i mumbled throwing the bullet away and patching her up i looked up at her and seen her staring at me.

" staring contes- " she was about to finish but i kissed her for the first time and she kissed me back and grabbed the bottom of her thighs holding her as she sat on top of the bathroom counter.

she slipped her tongue into my mouth while i rubbed her butt and squeezed it, i pulled away from the kiss when i heard a knock on my room door.

i picked her up and held her by her butt with one hand and walked out the bathroom that was connected to my room and i opened the door.

" she's fine " i said looking at ahlaan, miilan and emoni at the door they was about to start talking but i slammed the door in they face and locked it.

" open the fucking door!!! " i heard ahlaan yell while miilan banged on the door and emoni kept twisting the motherfucking damn door handle.

they finally went away and i layed jamari down on the bed missionary style and i just looked at her, " stop staring at me " she said blushing and trying to cover up her face.

" why you blushing ma " i said chuckling and taking my shirt off and pulling my sweatpants down a little showing my ptsd boxers.

i layed on the bed in between jamari legs and got on the game, i realized jamari fell asleep a hour later and we got school today knowing jamari she probably gonna want to skip so ima just let her sleep while everybody else go to school or wtv.

end of the chapter ???
how y'all feel about jamari getting shot ?
how y'all feel about ahlaan & miilan ?
ima start doing more pov's now .