𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

It wasn't always easy, but they made it work. They built a life together, free from the dangers and uncertainties of the Mafia.

Years went by, and they grew old together. They faced challenges and obstacles along the way, but their love remained strong, a beacon of hope in a world that often seemed dark and unforgiving.

And as they sat on their porch, holding hands and watching the sunset, Lexi knew that she had made the right decision all those years ago.

"I'm so grateful that I found you, Sofia," Lexi said, her voice trembling with emotion.

Sofia smiled, her eyes shining with tears. "I'm grateful too, Lexi. I don't know what I would do without you."

Just then, a car pulled up to the curb. Lexi's eyes narrowed as she recognized the driver. It was Donnie, her former boss, the man who had almost ruined her life.

"What do you want, Donnie?" Lexi spat, her fists clenched by her sides.

Donnie smirked, glancing over at Sofia. "I heard you two were back in town," he sneered. "I came to warn you... to stay away from each other."

Lexi felt a surge of rage and adrenaline as she gazed at Donnie. She knew that she had to protect Sofia, no matter what it took.

Without hesitation, Lexi stepped forward, her eyes blazing with fury. "You're too late for that, Donnie," she hissed.

Sofia gasped as Lexi lunged at Donnie, tackling him to the ground. The two men struggled, punches flying back and forth.

Lexi managed to get the upper hand, pinning Donnie to the ground. She glared down at him, her chest heaving with rage.

"You're finished, Donnie," Lexi growled, her fist cocked and ready to strike.

Just as Lexi was about to deliver the final blow, Sofia grabbed her arm, pulling her off the struggling men
.
"What are you doing?" Lexi demanded, her eyes flashing with anger.

"We can't kill him, Lexi," Sofia said firmly, her eyes locked on the struggling men.

Lexi's eyes widened in shock as she gazed at Sofia. She had never seen her girlfriend look so determined before.

With a heavy sigh, Lexi reluctantly let go of Donnie. As the two men stumbled away, Lexi turned to Sofia.

Lexi's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Why? What do you want with him?"

Sofia smiled, her eyes glinting with mischief. "I think it's time we took matters into our own hands, Lexi. It's time we took revenge on Donnie for everything he's done to us."

Lexi's eyes widened as she gazed at Sofia. She had never seen her girlfriend look so calculating before.

"Okay," she whispered, feeling a thrill of excitement mixed with fear. "Let's do it."

But as she gazed into Sofia's eyes, she knew that she would follow her anywhere, even into hell itself.

Sofia grinned, planting a kiss on Lexi's lips. "That's my girl," she purred.

Over the next few days, Lexi and Sofia planned their revenge against Donnie. They hacked into his phone records, tracking his every move.

Finally, the day arrived when they were ready to put their plan into action. Lexi and Sofia lay in wait, hidden in the shadows of an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town.