Description..

In the enigmatic realm of Lunestra, where werewolves live under the watchful eye of the Moon Goddess, fate and duty intertwine in a story of love, betrayal, and redemption. The Silver Shadows pack is ruled by Prince Aashish, a noble and strong leader destined to become the next alpha. However, his world is turned upside down when he finds his true mate in an unexpected place – an omega named Adiraj from the rival Fierce Forest pack.Adiraj, a gentle and kind-hearted omega, never imagined his life would become so entangled with that of a prince. Their connection is immediate and intense, guided by the deep bond bestowed upon them by the Moon Goddess. But their happiness is short-lived. The alpha of the Fierce Forest pack has different plans – he aims to strengthen his power by marrying his daughter to Aashish, ensuring his own pack's prosperity and influence.

Caught in the alpha's manipulative schemes, Adiraj is forced to betray his mate. Under immense pressure and threat of violence, Adiraj is coerced into a heartbreaking decision: he must leave Aashish and is sold to another pack, condemned to a life of endless torment. As the years pass, Aashish is left to grapple with the pain of his lost mate, unaware of the extent of Adiraj's suffering.

Thirteen long years later, a young boy, ragged and scared, stumbles upon the borders of the Silver Shadows pack. His resemblance to Aashish is undeniable, and the truth is revealed – he is the son of Aashish and Adiraj. The boy's arrival ignites a spark of hope within Aashish. Fueled by paternal instincts and a fierce love for his long-lost mate, Aashish vows to uncover the truth and rescue Adiraj from his tormentors.

The journey to find Adiraj is fraught with danger and uncertainty. Aashish, accompanied by his newfound son, must navigate through hostile territories and confront the enemies who have kept Adiraj imprisoned. As they get closer to their goal, they uncover the horrific extent of the abuse Adiraj has endured. The strength of their bond and the purity of their love are tested as they battle against time and adversaries.

Adiraj, weakened and scarred by years of torture, struggles with the guilt and shame of having betrayed his mate. His body and spirit are broken, and the road to healing seems insurmountable. Yet, the presence of his son and the unwavering love of Aashish offer a glimmer of hope. Can he find it within himself to forgive his past mistakes and reclaim the happiness that was stolen from him?

Join us on this Odyssey as we strive to find out the answers to all of our unanswered questions. This is a purely original story brought to you by Adiraj Biswas and Priya Rout. Please do not copy it on any other platform. There are many triggering scenes in this work, so consider yourselves warned. Constructive criticism is welcome, but hate comments will be duly dealt with. 

Enjoy, Adiraj and Priya!