Running with the Wolves!

In the dead of the night, a small 13-year-old was hurriedly packing his bag, taking only very necessary items like a spare clothing change, toiletries and all the money he had saved over the years which was not very much.

Adiraj's hands were trembling as he prayed while packing, "Moon Goddess! Please! Mujhe bhaagne main madat karo... Main apne mate ke siwah kisi aur ka nahi ban sakta!"

(Moon Goddess! Please! Help me escape... I cannot belong to anyone other than my mate!)

His mumma whisper-yelled from the door where she was standing to keep an eye on her husband, "Beta Adi! Jaldi kar tere dad ko pata chal gaya to problem ho jayegi!.."

(Son Adi! Hurry up, if your dad finds out, there will be trouble!)

The boy was teary-eyed as he came out of the room with his bag. "Mumma..." He cried as he hugged her, "mujhe maaf kardo, please! Main aapko akele chhodke jaa raha hun!" 

(Please forgive me! I'm leaving you alone!)

The mother hugged her son tightly for the last time - eyes moist with tears as she spoke with him for what was probably the last time... "Beta, tuu jaa! Main tere sath wo sab nahi hone de sakti jo mere sath hua hai, teri apni zindagi hai or apne sapne hai! Jaa chala ja yahan se... jitna duur jaa sakta hai chala ja!"

(Son, you go! I can't let what happened to me happen to you. You have your own life and your own dreams! Go, get away from here... go as far as you can!)

Adiraj touched her feet, and ran off into the fields towards the pack borders, as fast as his little feet would take him... shifting into his beautiful wolf, to help maintain the speed while escaping the patrol...

2 YEARS LATER

{FIERCE FOREST PACK}

All the kids are in school where it's lunch right now and some kids are gathered in the canteen talking about the hot breaking news of that day! The Young pure blood alpha Prince who is currently 19 is coming to the pack today!.....There are chances that he is here to find his mate and all the Alphas and betas and very few omegas are excited to meet him and find out if they are his mate!

Adiraj is quietly having his lunch in a corner, listening to the students gossip about it from the past few days.

Princess Kavya, the princess of the pack, is a beta was confident that she is the one who will be the destined mate of the prince and even if she is not his mate, she will still marry him because a prince always marries a princess..

Kavya says, like she owns the world, "Everyone! Don't get your hopes high, because the prince is fated to be mine! You know as the princess, I am the only suitable match for him!.." Her snobbishness was well known to everyone in the pack.

Adiraj is keeping his head low, because he knows that there's no way in hell that he'll have a mate... let alone one as fantastic as the Prince of Silver Shadows!

She continues her bragging, "You know.. he will come to my house first! And once he sees me, he will forget about everyone else in the world because I know the moon goddess made us the destined mates!" Taking a brief break, the princess turns to the quiet boy sitting in the corner with his head bowed low...... "Hey Adi!", she calls him throwing a tissue paper ball at him,..... "come to my house after school to help me get ready!... because there is no chance of you getting a mate in this life so might as well help me in getting my mate!".. Just like one would predict her snobbish self to be, she starts laughing at the poor boy like an evil witch and all her bitch friends join her in making fun of him.
Adiraj had been praying she's not looking at him, keeping his eyes on the ground, but she picks on him like everyone else... tears sting his eyes at the insult, but he only nods in response.

Kavya stands up in anger when he doesn't respond in words because according to her, it's an insult and how dare a low rank beta try to disrespect the princess of the pack!.. "Hey you bitch! Don't you have a tongue? Or it only works in the class to give answers to the teachers and get their attention like the attention seeking whore you are!" She pulls at his hair harshly.

Adiraj begs her to leave him, nearly in tears, "M-mercy princess! I-I'll come after school to prepare you for meeting you mate.." He doesn't know why his heart ached at the idea of this Prince being the mate of his Princess but now isn't the time to focus on it! "Maaf kardijiye princess. Mujhse galti ho gayi!"