Dil Dhadakne Do (Let the Heart Beat)

Sachi led the alpha wolf through the dense woods to his secret alcove, a hidden paradise where a crystal-clear waterfall cascaded into a serene pool. He admired the powerful creature from a distance, his heart pounding as he watched the alpha drink deeply from the refreshing water. Vicky, having quenched his thirst, moved towards Sachi, who was resting under a large oak tree. Their eyes locked, and Vicky touched his snout to Sachi's, closing his eyes and forming a mind-link.

"Don't you trust me?" Vicky's voice echoed in Sachi's mind, filled with pain.

Sachi closed his eyes, struggling against the human voice inside him, Adiraj, who protested vehemently. But Sachi trusted his mate, the alpha, more than anything else. "Alpha, I trust you with my life," he whined softly, nuzzling Vicky's cheek.

Vicky moved closer, his warm breath caressing Sachi's neck as he licked the scent gland gently. "Then why are you pushing me away?" he asked, his voice tender yet filled with desperation. Sachi rolled onto his back, exposing his belly in a gesture of submission. "Mera insaan sahi keh raha hai alpha.. aap mere kabhi nahi ho sakte... meri majburi samjhiye!"
(My human side is right, Alpha... you can never be mine... please understand my helplessness!)

Vicky, now on top of him, looked deeply into Sachi's eyes before gazing up at the half-moon. "Par main sirf tumhara hun, moon goddess ne kuch soch kar he hume mates banaya hai!" he said with conviction.
(But I am only yours; the Moon Goddess must have had a reason for making us mates!)

Sachi panted under the alpha's weight but cherished the contact. "K-kabhi kabhi halat aise hote hai, ki mates ke liye ek dusre ke saath rehna sambhav nahi hota... Aap royal ho.. aapko royals ke saath hi rehna chahiye... kisine aapko mujh jaise bewarish wolf ke saath dekh liya, toh aapke parivaar ki reputation mitti main mil jayegi.." he said, his voice filled with sorrow as he exposed his neck further in complete submission.
(S-sometimes circumstances are such that it becomes impossible for mates to stay together... You are royal; you should be with royals... If someone sees you with a stray wolf like me, your family's reputation will be ruined...)

"Tum chate ho main tumhe chhod dun?" Vicky asked, licking Sachi's exposed neck.
(Do you want me to leave you?)

Tears filled Sachi's eyes as he nodded, his heart breaking. "M-main aapke laayak nahi hun," he whimpered, baring his neck as much as he could.
(I-I am not worthy of you.)

"Do you really want me to leave? Can't you give me another chance?" Vicky's voice was desperate, his inner human, Aashish, fighting to stop him from marking Sachi right then and there.

Sachi looked up with confused puppy eyes. "K-kaisa chance chahiye aapko, Alpha?"
(W-what kind of chance do you want, Alpha?)

"Can you please kiss me once? And if we don't find any connection, I will never ask for it again," Vicky pleaded, his eyes filled with longing. Shyly, Sachi suggested, "M-mera saath pani main chaliye..." He jumped into the natural pool of the waterfall, transforming back into his human form, Adiraj.
(C-come with me into the water...)

Vicky followed, leaping into the water and shifting into his human form, Aashish. He pushed his wet hair back from his face, wanting to see Adiraj clearly. He moved towards him, the water swirling around them.

Adiraj stood with water up to his chest, his knees feeling weak as he prepared to share his first kiss with his mate.

Aashish stood before him, the water reaching his waist. "What is your age?", he asked softly, wanting to know everything about the one who had captured his heart.