Episode 58: Taking Over Me

            The Dark Beast ravaged the forest, pouncing on all fours. Her senses were sharper than ever now. She bulldozed on through the bushes and branches like they were nothing, sensing her former friends.

            “TRISTA!” yelled Angela.

            “TRISTA!” hollered Travis

            “Has anyone tried contacting her telepathically?” asked Jenna.

            “Tried, but got static,” said Zac. While in stealth mode she took out some of the guards one by one.

            “Grrraaarrr!” it roared, jumping out from a bush. The Dark Beast stood on two feet, claws twitching, ready to strike.

            “What the hell is that thing?” asked Angela, ready to attack. Jenna narrowed her eyes seeing that the beast’s eyes were green just like Trista’s. Prince Dycoon eyes lit up in amazement of Trista’s transformation.

            “What is that!?” asked Travis The Dark Beast’s pupil shrunk down in size as it swung at Travis.

            “Something’s wrong,” said Prince Dycoon.

            “Ya think,” said Angela. “Avata!” said Travis sending a bolt of lighting at it. The Dark Beast jumped and while in the air sideways, did a 360 degree spin, dodging the spell. She landed and with great strength sent Travis flying straight into a tree, leaving an impression. “Karu!” said Angela. A more powerful version of “Atri” exploded from her hand. The Dark Beast clawed its way through it and pounced on Angela. While on top of Angela, The Dark Beast spin kicked around, smacking Jenna in her face. She jumped up, ready to face Prince Dycoon. He took out his winged sword and held it in front of his face and yelled, “Wings of healing!” The cross-guard shot up open like wings as the green gem glowed, spreading magical glitter gust in the Dark Beast direction. The Dark Beast slowly deformed back to Trista as she collapsed on the ground. Prince Dycoon put the sword back in its holder and was about to pick her up when the spirit of Yaris came out of Trista’s body and became whole.

            “The hell?” said Travis.

            “Quick, transform!” begged Trista.

            “Warriors…unleash!” cast Travis They quickly transformed in front of Yaris.

            “Whoa…is this your twin?” asked Zac.

            “Who is she?” asked Jenna.

            “Heeheehahahaa!” laughed Yaris as she too transformed. Her golden brown hair turned purple, wild as the jungle. Her body was covered in silver plated armor, but the outer layer of it was black with the silver poking out. 

            “But…but how?” asked Trista, fully healed of her wounds just like the others.

            “Heehee…if you transform…I transform,” she said while going into berserker mode. She flicked both of her hands as her nails slid right out, 12-inches long.

            “Everyone Trista’s love I hate. I’ll kill them, kill them all!”