Episode 62: Rise of the Dragon

            “Impossible…your bones should have snapped right now,” said Kibosh in astonishment.

            “AHHHH!!!” screamed Angela unleashing the full raw power of the Water Elemental Warrior. With her body glowing blue, she was covered in the original Water Elemental Warrior’s armor. It was more ghost-looking because you could see through it. Kibosh let out two balls of dark energy, crashing dead-on in Angela’s chest, but she stood her ground as unnatural wind started blowing throughout the ship.

            “What…what is this power?” asked Kibosh. Angela eyes glowed blue as she lifted her hand in the air and starting rocking it back and forth. She cramped her fingers down making the letter C and said in an unusual echo tone of voice,

            “I summon the full force and power of the dragon…KUO-CUN!!!” A massive dragon made out of purified water shot out from her hand, coiling around in the air, “GRRAAARR!” Angela dipped her hand down as the water dragon came crashing down towards Kibosh’s direction. Kibosh tried every spell and used every gravity attack she knew to stop it, but it was too aggressive and too massive to be stopped.

            “AhahahaAHHH!!” she screamed as the water dragon went right into her. Kibosh collapsed on the floor still alive, but fully drained and weakened of all her strength and powers. After the water dragon disappeared, Angela changed back to normal and passed out on the floor, as the others broke free of Kibosh’s spell.

            “What kind of shit is that?” stressed Jenna.

            “An alpha elemental spell, one of the highest learning level spell,” explained Prince Dycoon.

            “And she learned this how?” asked Travis wondering.

            “While raged she must have awaken the Water Elemental Warrior spirit from within, allowing it to take control for a brief second,” he said.

            “C’mon, let’s get the princess so we can get the hell outta here,” said Trista.

            “Woot…it’s finally over,” said Zac, picking up his sister. But, Prince Dycoon turned his head, sensing danger. The wind wasn’t letting up as Kibosh struggled, crawling on the cold hard floor, reaching out to the staff. The gang turned, hearing someone clapping. In Kibosh’s mirror an image appeared. The figure stepped forth from the mirror and onto the ship. He was wearing one of those Arabian Knight Sand desert outfit. He had on brown wrapped boots, white baggie pants, which the pants legs were tuck down in the boots as they overlapped. Over lapping the pants was a long ivory trench coat that draped downward. He wore a belt with a crest in the center and two straps dangled down, blowing from the wind. His arms were wrapped up in some type of brown bandage. He had on this chest plate that looked like some kind of rope, but made from the same materials as the pants, but brown colored, covering the top part of the coat. He also had brown firm shoulder pads made of two different masks and his face was covered, wrapped around in a white cloth where you could all see a little bit of his brown skin and white eyes.

            “Kibosh…my, my, my…what has happened?” he said in a deep voice.

            “…Na…Na’ash (Na-Ash), help me,” she begged. He looked at her with disgust and said, “Help you? A thief. She knows it was you and is not happy. Stealing her staff that wasn’t yours,” he said.

            “I had no choice,” she said, voice fading.

            “Don’t care…goodbye!” he said, placing his hand in front of Kibosh’s face.

            “NNOOoooAHHHH!!!” she screamed her heart out as her body exploded right in front of them. Only thing left was her Crystal Heart. Both hers and Blitz’s circled around him as he took the orb off of the staff.

            “The princess…stays….BE GONE!” he said as the orb exploded.  

            “AHHH!!!” They all screamed and they came crashing, falling on top of one another. It took them awhile to notice, but they were back at the Magick Store, meaning they were back on Earth empty-handed.