chapter 3

"Come on Ronald get up" Adayn says shaking Ronald. "Hmm what I'm up" Ronald says wiping his eyes and standing up. "I think were here" Adayn says looking up and down.  "Why do you think that?" "look at the water fall." Ronald looks at the waterfall and almost faint at the sight. "uhmm Adayn" "yes" "WHY THE FUCK IS THE WATERFALL UHMM WATER UPING?!" Adayn laughs and shakes her head. "I have no idea but the map says we need to go through it and we'll find a path and some kind of challenge." "Alright lets go then."  Adayn stops and looks at Ronald, "I'm going to get wet" Ronald sighs and laughs "just come on trust me".

They walk up to the waterfall and Adayn sticks her hand in the water "Ronald I'm not getting wet."  Ronald smiles "I know, I've done research on these places while you were asleep and-" "Ronald please spare your geekiness while on the journey." "Well if you should know if you stand under the fall for 2 m-"RONALD SHUT UP" "you were warned".

Adayn goes under the waterfall and stands there "Ronald,  why am I going up the water fall." "well I don't know Adayn maybe because there's a curse set on this place." "WELL THEN GET MY ASS DOWN RON." "fine" Ronald says a chant and Adayn comes down and they run through the waterfall and find the path to the next destination."