Chapter 2

"How did you find that" Adayn asks. "I was going through my dads old stuff and I found this." "well is it like correct, can we go through it and find the treasure" Adayn asks. "I don't know, want to find out." A smile grows onto Adayn's face "lets do it." "You known were doing this with no plan or an idea of what's out there" Ronald says nervously. "That's what makes it fun though" Adayn says. "but uhh, fine, when are we leaving". "Now" Adayn says. "What now but people and-" "shush Ron lets go".

So Ronald and Adayn jump out of the tree house. But they went home to get supplies before meeting up again that night and started there way. "what does the map say to go first?" Ronald asks. "uhm it says go to the place only your dreams can imagine." "um lets go to the park and sit and think this out." They walk to the park and find a bench to sit down on and look over the map. "this thing is confusing Ronald." "Yes but we have to get it of we want to see what my father has locked away for so many years." confused and frustrated, they set off to the first destination, Gravity Falls. " what's so special about Gravity Falls?" "I don't know but I guess we'll find out when we get there."

On the way there they see some funny looking creatures that were not quite friendly "what the fuck is it doing" Ronald says tilting  his head at the monster. "well I don't know ask it" "okay ill ask It, umm excuse me sir uhh thing but what are you doing?" "gargle swabble bobble? "Uhh Adayn can you speak crackhead? "Uhm nope" "well I don't know what the HELL its saying." "Ronald lets just go, we have a treasure to find." "Oh true lets go."

Adayn is a strong very mouthy redhead with a lot of attitude. She loves talking to people and making friends. She loves fights and loves being in them. But sometimes she's really shy usually only talks to Ronald. They've been best friends for 14 years and they do everything together.