Chapter 4

"Ronald, how many days have we been walking" Adayn says struggling to keep herself on her feet. "umm we've been walking for 4 hours and on the journey for a week now I believe." "that's like seven days" "yes Adayn it is seven days." They come upon another creature who seem more, well not stupid and stared asking questions. "um excuse me, do you know where we are" Ronald asks. "well sir you are at bombs palace." They start walking and Ronald has a concerned look on his face. "Ronald talk now."  Adayn says toping and putting her hands on her hips. "Adayn this pace is a fucking death zone, there's a king and all he really does is throw bombs, but he does have the most impeccable aim in the dream and human world. So dodging it is close to impossible."  "Dammit Ronald why did I agree to come on this with you." "Because you like me."  "WHAT I DO NOT."  "Adayn stop the bullshit, Nala told me everything." Adayn looks down "well yes I do but don't let that stop us from getting that journey, when we get back we can talk about it."  Ronald nods "agreed."

They ran though bombs palace fairly easily and lay down at a spot an hour away from the palace. "Ronald I've liked you since 5th grade, your amazing funny and the most wonderful friend ever. You helped me through literally everything. You became my friend when no one else would, and honestly you're very attractive and I would love to be with you." Adayn looks over to see Ronald crying and all Adayn does is kiss Ronalds cheek and the fall asleep.