Chapter-1

Note everyone the events of the movies after killing Retak'ka from the second movies

1 -"Talk or dialogue"
2 - "Thinking"
_______________________________________

Chapter One: That's only once, almost........?

.While waiting at a station on the island of Rentis, and leaving the city, the train in which he is located, Boboiboy Amato , 14 years old and officially known as the Hero of the Earth, can be seen. After witnessing a mission in which he failed to rescue his friends and feeling very guilty, Boboiboy lost his temper, and in a vengeful rage, he ended Retak'ka's life in the most brutal way possible. The death was secretly broadcast to every object in the universe as well as the Earth. This sent a message to everyone, including all the criminals out there in the universe that Boboiboy will not let them get away with their crimes. anymore, or at least that's what people thought.

He was far from the fact that his friends survived with the help of Captain Kaizu, although after what Retak'ka did, Boboiboy gave up his desire to be a hero. He felt as if it was his fault that those he cared about had died and that if he followed Fang's instructions, but avoiding all these problems avoiding losing elements avoiding watching his dearest people die. . It was these and other thoughts as well as nightmares that made Boboiboy feel depressed. His shoulders did not improve when the people he once saved seemed to see him as some kind of monster.Like the arson accident they saw him as worse than the villains he fought. And that at any moment it could explode again and kill them all. This fear campaign was led by Boboiboy's biggest haters.

Other Phang Tapuis believe that Adu Du is responsible for showing Boboiboy's video of Retak'ka's killing of earthpeople and disproportionately amplifying it. However, along with Taboiboy and the still alive friends, the inhabitants of the earth viewed Boboiboy as a threat that had to disappear.

After several attempts to try to change the view of the population and to the ideal plan, no attempt to change. Of course, he spoke with Tock Aba, who decided that Boboiboy would start anew and rebuild himself.

The plan was to find a place outside the island of Rentis where he could start over. Boboiboy will wear an ID mask and use the watch again to help him create a new identity.

Boboiboy first had to find a place where he could destroy his past and start over. It is for this reason that Boboiboy leaves a city far from there. Boboiboy had a good idea of where he could go to destroy his past as well as where he could start over. All Boboiboy had to do was cross the bridge and get there without any problems.

For whatever reason, the train today was very slow, which was driving at a very slow speed. Poor Boboiboy was stuck on the bridge for several hours and didn't get out of it. By the time Boboiboy had already crossed, the sun was beginning to set.

"[That's great, he just wasted a whole day here]," Boboiboy said to himself, annoyed as he looked out his window at the sunset.

He focused again on the road, which is the roads of most cars passing by, and saw a large oil truck driving on the road at high speeds. He watched the truck driver struggle to slow down and stop before the truck collided with the cars on its way. The truck then veered onto the lane Ben was on, colliding with more cars before rolling and stopping.

People were screaming and screaming as some ran towards the scene and others fled. Boboiboy watched oil begin to leak from the tanker and began to spill around the overturned truck and wrecked cars.

"[That's not my problem, that's not my problem]," Boboiboy whispered to himself as he looked at the other.

Boboiboy could hear people screaming when he looked and saw that there were people trapped in their cars, unable to get out.