•ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍʙᴜʟᴀɴᴄᴇ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 41

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 41

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍʙᴜʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Boss, should I prepare for our next flight to Moscow?", Looking over some information displayed on my tab, I nod my head in denial

Moscow- my plan was definitely to visit Russia but for diamonds which have been or i may mention, is now being controlled by no one but the King. Bloody Rascal King!

My eyes fell on my laptop which was kept on the small table in front of me, the scenes which were displayed by my laptop were not a beautiful or peaceful thing to see, of course who would like to see his own sister running inside the museum or i may say being scared of that bloody man.

Five minutes passed and I saw them, particularly him taking my sister along with him and running outside, my brows furrowed when I couldn't predict what happened, I leaned near the screen to notice anything which would make me understand what was going on and it did.

The screen blacked out.

Grabbing my laptop i placed it on my lap as i tapped on the touchpad to get a clear view but the black out didn't vanish.

I sighed and exited the screen as i opened a new tab, a new tab just to get a new cctv on my laptop.

It's not that hard to get the news of the museum as there is a back street where on every one kilometre, there is a pole which has a cctv.

Hacking it wouldn't be a problem and as I said it wasn't.

Three minutes five seconds was all that was needed by me and I had a new tab of the cctv.

Not wasting any more time, i searched for the museum and what a beautiful scene, the museum was burning.

And wait i caught the glimpse of the rascal with my sister.

Kissing?

Shutting the screen of the laptop, I threw it on the bed behind me and leaned on the coach on which I was sitting, tapping my fingers on my thighs, my mind was fully occupied by that scene, not even three seconds passed properly and already my veins popped out, I sighed and shaking my head stood up.