Chapter 3:

Emerald was the only person I would talk to. I told her everything. Of course because I was a slave I wasn't supposed to talk to anyone unless it was them telling me to go do some shit for them that was super easy that they could've done themselves. I worked my tail off everyday. Eventually Emerald saw that I had potential. I was about seven at the time. She had started to train me to rob dust and use my special power, tricking the enemy. I used this a lot on Roman. That girly man had enough problems with a girl Cat-Faunus named Bonnie. She always made fun of him. I don't blame her. He wore Guy-liner and spent more time on his hair than anyone else in the White Fang. 

Cinder trained Bonnie, wait, not only trained her, but treasured her! I guess everyone had their favourite. Emerald favoured me, Bonnie and Cinder, Ann Marie (Princess) and Roman, and then there was Mercury and Alexa. Alexa was a Deer-Faunus who was smarter than anyone in the White Fang. We became good friends actually. 

"Now use your weapon on this dummy..." Emerald would say.

"Isn't that a picture of Mercury on this dummy??" I asked giggling.

"Maybe..." Emerald said with a smirk.  I did as I was told while giggling. Emerald laughed as the picture was torn to shreds in a matter of seconds.