Chapter 7:

I wake up with bloodshot eyes and my body feels too heavy to move. I don't know how long I've been in this cave, I've been here a while though cause it's already dark outside. I'm sitting in the cave when I here a rustling sound. I don't have Fallen with me and I still can't move. I'm starting to have a panic attack, my heart is racing as I'm loosing my breath. I'm getting lightheaded when my vision starts to blur. I see a tall shaggy haired person with llama ears. My heartbeat slows and I take a deep breath as my vision returns to normal. I see infront of me a young llama faunus infront of me. He smiles slightly, I can only see because he has a flashlight. 

"Hi..." He says nervously "my name is Hanji, who are you??" He sounds my age and looks a little taller than most Faunus my age. I stare at him and begin to speak. 

"Hello, I'm Gracie," I say shaking, I never realized how could it was till now. That's probably why he's wearing a sweatshirt. "What are you doing here... Hanji?" I say shivering. On the bright side, I'm able to move again cause my hands immediately start rubbing my arms.

"Oh, I heard some noises earlier, it sounded like a strangled scream or cry. " he says. He must've noticed that I am shivering cause he takes off his sweatshirt and sits next to me as he slides it over my head. I blush and smile and he looks at my eyes in suprise. "Were you crying? Are you alright!?" He says in alarm. 

"I'm fine Hanji! It's just, something happened in the beach house I'm at..." I trail off and he sits right next to me and puts his arms around me in a hug. I freeze for a moment then relax in his arms and lay my head on his shoulder. We sit there like that for a while when I break the silence. "What was that for?" He looks at me and smiles.

"My dad always says that 'Sometimes all you need is a hug to feel better' so I just thought that it would help.... Did it?" He says looking at me. 

"You know what... It did Hanji." I said giggling. We smiled at each other and were about to start talking when a voice boomed out around te cave. 

"HANJI?? COME ON LETS GO BACK TO THE HOUSE!!" The voice yelled. Hanji looked at me and started talking.

"That's my dad, I got to go.." He said frowning a bit, "bye Gracie, I hope to see you around someday!" He said standing up.  I stood up with him getting ready to wave when he hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Keep the sweatshirt..." He let go and waved bye and ran out the cave. I smiled to myself and walked out of the cave wearing Hanji's sweatshirt proudly. I walked back to the beach house and walked into the kid room. Everyone was asleep so it was obviously late. I crawled into bed not changing into pajamas remembering the hug and whisper and for once, I was able to sleep soundly, all night long.