Chapter 8:

"GERONIMO!!" I hear Ann Marie scream. I'm about to get out of my bed when Ann Marie jumps onto me. I make a loud groaning sound and throw her off me. I growl at her as she gets up and looks at me in question. "What?"

"You JUMPED on me! What do you think!?" I snarl kicking my legs over the side of the bed. I realize that I haven't been in the beach house for almost two days. Ann Marie stares at me for a while and observes my clothes. 

"Hmm..." she says smirking. "why haven't you changed, and where have you been?" I'm about to speak when she stops me asking a question I wasn't expecting, "and where'd you get the sweatshirt from?" I was NOT ready for that, I mean, what am I supposed to tell her!? 'Oh i met a cute llama faunus guy in a cave where I was hiding and I started shivering and so he gave me his sweatshirt after hugging me..' Yeah NO! I decide to fib. 

"I was wearing this when I went out a few days ago. I've just been out walking around on the beaches near by, and I was to lazy to change last night. Now it's my turn to ask the questions. Why did you jump on me!?" She smiles that bunny smile and bounces up and down. 

"Well, I am a BUNNY faunus!" She starts laughing and I can't help but laugh a little bit. Bonnie walks in and drops her weapon on the floor. She looks at me in shock and begins to speak  as she picks it up. 

"And where have you been!? You stupid mutt! You had Emerald and Alexa worried sick!" She screams at me as she hugs me. I stiffen. She let's go and then really looks at me. "Where'd you get the sweatshirt?" Ann Marie answers for me and I just nod hoping  she can't see through my lies. Bonnie just nods and goes with it.  

"Well I'm going to uh, get ready..." I say picking up Ann Marie and pushing Bonnie out. I put down Ann Marie and Bonnie walks away. She is about to say something when I slam the door. I grab a Black Veil Brides T-shirt and black athletic shorts. I get changed and put on the sweatshirt Hanji gave me. I grab my phone and headphones and walk out of the room. I turn on a Black Veil Brides mix and put on my headphones. I walk into the family room and Emerald is sitting on the couch. I jump onto her lap and smile at her. I pause my music and put the headphones around my neck. Alexa walks in and stares at me then runs up to us and hugs me. Emerald stares at me and then hugs me and I'm pretty sure she's crying. I smile and hug her and Alexa back. Hanji's words echo in my head...  My dad always says that 'Sometimes all you need is a hug to make you feel better.'