Hammer who

I am so fucking drunk. Screw the stupid lunch. Screw Niall. Screw Liam. Screw this whole situation. I'm drunk and I couldn't care less about how slutty I get because you know what I need to be drunk.

"Alice?" I think I heard Niall's voice behind me but it really could be anyone.

"Oh hey Naill, meet my friend, his name is mister bar tender" I slurred pointing at the bar tender with my beer splashing.

"Wow you are hammered" Naill mumble chuckling slightly.

"Hammer who" I giggle. What am I even saying?

"He Ni-" oh another voice. Liam just stood there staring at me. I'm not that much of a mess.

"I know" Naill said reading Liam's expression perfectly.

"Oh just shut up and come dance with me" I grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him to the dance floor. At first I started to dance like a crazy person, like hands flying everywhere barley being able to stand up kind of dancing. After a couple of seconds and this is what proved how drunk I really am I started to grind against Liam. Why the hell didn't he stop me! No he just put his hands on my hips and let it happen. After like 10 minutes I don't even know because it's not that it mattered Liam started ducking on my neck causing me to let out this inhuman moan sort of noise.

"Babeeee" Liam purred in my ear and that's when I realized he was as wasted as me, he probably thought I was someone else altogether. Anyways that's when we stumbled into the bathroom. As soon as the door flung open Liam lunged at me pushing me against the wall, his lips came in contact with mine immediately. It was a sloppy kiss only fueled by lust and want. His body was grinding against mine his hand pressed against the wall above my shoulders his lips attached to mine. I know he was drunk and I was drunk but still there is something about this kiss that I love so much.

"Mhmmm, babe, Alice, I love you" Liam pulled away. And just like that like I drank 10 cups of coffee I became sober. I suddenly knew what I am doing, oh my god what am I'm I doing.

"Ehh" I managed. I looked like someone just smacked me. I am scared. I am confused. I am drunk. But worst of all I just want to tell Liam I love him too.

"Oh my god" Liam walked backwards so our bodies are no longer pressed against each other.

"I-I-" I couldn't even make out words I just stood there pressed up against a wall. Liam had started pacing his hand pressed to his forehead, he kept mumbling something but I could make it out.

"Speak up!" I yelled, finally I had gotten out words. Liam stopped and looked at me.

"I love you" he spoke again.

"Shut up, no, you don't" I sad now it was my turn to pace.

"I do I love every bit of you I love the freckles across your nose, I love your soft light brown hair, I love your fit body, I love your strength, I love you" what the hell is wrong with this boy right now. Really does he think it's okay to confess his love to his drummers depressed girlfriend in a club bathroom while both of them are drunk. Drunken hook ups are the worst.