Calm down little lady

When I woke up next to me it felt different that's when I realized I was no longer cuddled up to josh, I was lying in the bed alone. Usually this wouldn't have surprised me but I guess because of last night it did, I thought he would be there and it was upsetting to say the least to see that he wasn't. As I slid on the big t-shirt I found on the floor I heard a faint sound of music and I immediately recognized it. I've fallen for your eyes but they don't know me yet the old radio played silently. I walked out of the room expecting to just find the radio and that empty feeling that I always hated but I found the very opposite. Josh was in the kitchen wearing only boxers dancing slightly to my favorite song as he cooked what smelt of pancakes.

"Kiss me like you want to be loved" I sang along quietly to the song which caused josh to turn around with the biggest grin on his face. Usually as soon as I woke up I would put on jeans and a sweater and still feel uncomfortable but now wearing nothing but my matching lace bra and panties along with an oversized tee that just covered my bum I couldn't feel better

"I'm making" he said but then glanced back at the pan as though he wasn't exactly sure.

"Pancakes" I finished for him and he smiled and nodded. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk and as soon as I closed the door and turned around I was shocked by josh's lips crashing onto mine.

I could smell the pancakes burning so "josh" I mumbled into his lips he quickly pulled back.

"Oh right" he said turning back to flip the pancakes to reveal a dark brown color.

"Shouldn't you be at work" I asked as I poured my milk and put it back in the old white fringe.

"Yeah, but I can make you breakfast first, the boys are just meeting about the album" he said so nonchalantly.

"Well yeah because that doesn't sound important" I joked and moved a little lone piece of hair off his forehead.

"You're more important" he whispered into my neck before giving it a little peck and then turning back to his pancakes. He slid the lovely smelling breakfast onto a little blue plate then set it at the island for me and him to share. I stood over them with my elbows on the white tile surface as he grabbed me a fork.

"So do you have any plans today" he asked as he handed me the one of the forks he had gotten It didn't take him long to dig into the tall stack of pancakes.

"Just writing, I think I have finally got this book down" lately I had been spending a lot of time working on my book and I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere I guess the words where just coming naturally and they hadn't been before.

"Maybe we will get another hit" he was referencing to my previous book that almost no one bought. It was a bad book as well, just another sappy love story, but this one was different. Maybe it will be a hit.

"Just make sure you keep your job with that band don't take any chances, which means you should go so you aren't late" he laughed at me; he always thought it was cute when I tried to be in charge.

"Calm down little lady, it's all going to be okay" he whispered as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around my head and pulled me into his chest.

"Josh" I laughed as a pawed at his hands trying to get him to let me out of the uncomfortable position.

"But you are my one and only, why would I ever let you go?" he chuckled in the middle of his sentence.

"So I can breathe" I mumbled into his toned bicep and his grip began to loosen before he eventually let go.

"I'm going to hop in the shower, then I have to get going, have a nice day okay love?" he stared directly into my eyes then lent down and kissed my forehead gently as his soft hands held my cheeks, and I felt special.

"Okay" I whispered into him as he hugged me.

"You know the shower would be much more fun if you would join me" he growled as he began to make his way towards the main bedroom.

"You actually need to have a shower though, you stink" I finally confessed, he had smelt of sweat all morning.

"My smell just adds to my character" he joked right before he closed the bathroom door.

"No it doesn't" I yelled even though I knew he couldn't hear me. I leaned back over the counter and finished the pancakes with an idiotic smile on my face. I heard a little purr and I realized that joshes phone had gone off and was sitting across the counter from me. I picked it up and didn't recognize the number but decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello" I said into the phone with a perky tone.

"Josh?" a guy mumbled with a worried tone.

"No, this is Alice, josh is in the shower" I chuckled.

"Oh, its Naill, I was looking for josh, you know what, here talk to Liam"

"No that-"

"Hello" Liam's voice filled my hear.

"Josh is in the shower, he will be there in five, and I don't know why Niall put you on" I mumbled as I rubbed my arm which was covered in goosbumps.

"Alice?" he asked, he obviously hadn't heard a word I said.

"Yeah" I said letting him know it was me.

"How are you?" was he worried or just curious.

"I'm good, Liam we talked yesterday remembers" I laughed.

"I know, just, okay so josh will be here soon" he changed the topic quickly.

"Yeah, I think he's getting out of the shower now" I said staring at the bathroom door as I heard the water go out.

"Alice do you want to come, I mean, you're going to be a part of our little family now" he mumbled

"What" I didn't understand what family he was talking about and why I was going to be a part of it.

"Oh, is josh not taking you on tour" now I was confused.

"You know what, I'd love to come to your meeting" I said maybe I could have someone explain it there.

"Okay great, get here as soon as you can" the line went dead after his last few words.

"Who was that?" I hadn't noticed that josh had come out of the bathroom.

"Oh it was Liam, I answered you phone for you, he was just making sure you were coming, oh and I think I'm going to come with you.

"Okay, just hurry and get ready then we can go" I ran to the bedroom and began to get dressed, why would josh ask me to go on tour.

(sorry short chapter k the end sucks bye)