-Lilith <3

oc lore !!

Birthday: 6th July (19)
Zodiac: Gemini
Height: 5’7’’ (171cm)
Hair: short (normally), blue-indigo, two tones, wolf-cut
Eyes: Hazelnut
Fashion Style: Simple, Loose, Low-effort, 90s inspired
Mbti: ISTJ

Mental Illnesses:
1. Anxiety
2. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
3. Chronic Depression

Relationships:
1. Castor (correct guardian)
2. Centaine (second guardian; aunt)
3. The spirits (Hemen, Ziv, Violet, Yamaguchi, Isis)

Descriptive Words:
Haunted, soft, kind, selfless, tired, depressed, adopted.

Past:

She grew up a normal kid, albeit still a bit introverted. Her parents weren't present all the time due to work, but was still loving and caring towards her nonetheless. It was during her 16th birthday, when everything changed.

Like past years, Lilith wanted to have a simpler birthday with only her closest friends. Her parents agreed, as they had work shifts that day and couldn't be with her. It was later during that evening, when a friend suggested that they play some horror games. Lilith was always quite scared of the idea of the occult but she rarely admitted it. She never enjoyed showing weaknesses. After some convincing, she left with her friends, going to a nearby store to buy a Ouija board, an article which opens the door between our world and the void. After that, her friends dragged her to the supposedly haunted place in their neighborhood, Grimmlock Asylum. Well, it was more of an insane asylum than a usual asylum, having housed many maniacal criminals during the 80s and 90s. They couldn't enter the building as it was practically barricaded, much to their dismay. So, her friends opted to sitting on the vacant garden upfront the entrance of the hospital instead. As Lilith was the birthday girl, her friends urged her to be the one to "summon" the ghost. Reluctantly, she obliged with a nervous chuckle. Things didn't go as planned however. As her friends kept asking the so-called ghost— or ghosts— stupid questions such as "have you ever been laid?", "were the nurses hot?" and so on. Those unfortunately turned out to not be to the ghosts’ liking. Before they could even process the situation, the Ouija board started shaking, violently. Her friends all pulled back; however, Lilith wasn’t fast enough. The ghosts latched onto her first. What happened after, Lilith can't quite remember well.

When she regained her consciousness, there laid her friends, bloodied and scratched in the worst ways possible. One's head was torn from their body through sheer force, while another their eyes gouged out, eye sockets empty. The others were barely recognizable, the skin torn and crumbled like pottery. Her eyes fell down on her hands and clothes, which were now colored crimson. She couldn't even scream, she could barely breathe properly. So, she did all that she could think of to do— get up and leave. Her steps left a light trail of blood, leading from the Grimmlock Asylum to her home.

The shock of the situation made her numb. She couldn't feel anything; fear, worry, distress, agony, terror— nothing. The next few hours didn't feel long enough. She sat on the floor of her hallway, her gaze hazy and her expression in a trance. It was like her whole system had shut off. The parents eventually came home late at night, cheerfully calling for her as they entered. Oh, how unaware they were of the atrocities their daughter had unintentionally committed. All because of a stupid horror game. Their features fell down and morphed into horror as they noticed their only child; alone, drenched in red and empty. She looked at her mother who had arrived first. Only five words came out of her mouth before hell continued.

"Mom, I did something bad."

Lilith didn't have the pleasure of unconsciousness this time as she saw dark figures from behind her float towards her mother in swift motions, their shadows moving too fast for anyone to process. Their laughter filled the air along with her mother's screams. The sound alerted her father, who was just as unfortunate as his wife. All Lilith could do was stare, seeing her only family get torn into pieces right before her eyes as she failed to do anything. One of the spirits, a little girl, stood beside the teen, her cold hand coming into contact with Lilith’s shoulder in pity. Lilith couldn’t react, couldn’t feel. She wanted to cry, to yell, to push away the ghost girl trying to comfort her as if that makes the situation any better. It felt mocking to her than anything. And yet, she was too hollow to bother, soon falling unconscious once a brunette woman in glasses flicked her finger over Lilith’s forehead.