|Part 9|

(Pov{Y/N})

Your eyes opened in fear as the sudden cold water hit your face. Your mouth was slightly open, your eyes widening with fear.

While you were trying to get used to the blurry look, you wanted to rub your eyes with your hands and wipe the water off your face.

But all you could do was make noise from the chains tied to your wrists from above.

While your mind was already drunk due to the sudden awakening, when you heard the sound of the chain, you suddenly felt that everything stopped for you.

When you slowly turned your head and looked at the sound, you were now terrified.

As laughter filled the room, a hand grabbed your chin hard and turned your head.

"~What happened?"

You glared at him as he mocked you. He clenched your jaw tighter, trying to prevent you from looking at him.

"Don't look at me like that, we both know very well why you came here, right?"

Your father tilted chin up more, making  look at his face more.

"You are very stupid"

As he said this, he spit his hatred on you and let go of his hand harshly, causing your head to fall. You were staring at the ground, emotionless and dull, as your hair fell down on your face. You still don't understand what happened...

"Because of you..." He held your hair and pulled it up hard, looking at his face with pain.