|Part 10|

A painful sound was echoing where you were. But it did not cause you pain. Normally, a whip on your back would cause you so much pain. Now you were just looking at the ground with emotionless and dead eyes.

You were hung up with iron chains and your body was completely naked. Since you came out, they did not delay in giving your punishment.

But for the first time, you realized that a punishment didn't hurt. Only your chest hurt now. Despair, heartbreak, betrayal were eating away at you.

Your body was shaking with every blow. Tears were flowing from your eyes, but there was no whining or pleading coming out of you. You were just silently staring blankly at the ground.

You weren't thinking about anything. Even the pain in your back didn't affect you.

It hurt, but it wasn't because of the whip. It was because your trust in her was broken, she put you aside like in that video. While she was telling you that she loved you, you learned that these were lies. Everything she said to you, those words that filled you with emotion. It was all a lie...

You shared your feelings with her, she was someone you could talk to freely for the first time in your life ....

Your lips trembled as you closed your eyes in despair. At that moment, after the last harsh whip, the chains on your wrists were released, causing you to fall to the ground.

You were knocked to the ground by your mother's kick while you were sitting. You opened your eyes slightly and continued to stare blankly. You did not move any part of it. As the tiny hope of living that grew within you left you, you turned into someone waiting for death.

"How pathetic..."Your mother said while pressing your hand. She made it seem like she was pitying you, knowingly making fun of her voice.

You sucked in your breath for a moment in pain. You winced and hissed in pain as your mother, without wasting any time, tightly wrapped your hair in her hand and pulled your head up.

"I hope you understand that you should never break the rules again."As you looked at her face with your half-open eyes, you could barely hear what she said. You already felt like you were somewhere else, as if you were in a void

Your mother got very angry because you were looking at her blankly. While clenching her teeth, she hit your head hard on the ground and shouted.

"You bastard!"

While she was shouting, it seemed like what she was saying couldn't reach your ears. How much more damage could be done to the already broken and shattered heart?

After your mother stood up again, she kicked your body. She was looking down at you with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Take it away! It wouldn't do any good..."

After your mother finished her words, you were held up by your arms and lifted up by the sound of footsteps coming towards you. You didn't show any reaction, your hair covered your face as your head fell down.

You just glanced through your hair to see your mother turning her back to you and leaving without paying any attention.