Updates

— UNIT TWO : GETTING CLOSE —

"Barcode wake up ", the sound of Dim made Barcode nudge a bit.

But the feeling of hot breaths on his face made Barcode get up immediately.

He looked around a bit out of it for a moment before he looked at Dim.

"You look so adorable in the morning , with your morning hair and all ", Dim said as he ruffled Barcode's hair.

"Come on get ready , breakfast would be ready in 30 mins ", Dim said.

"Thank you ", Barcode said as he got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. He got himself ready and headed down.

All the other interns were already there. Barcode sat down and took his food. After their meal the interns went to the company's main building. There was a heavy check and their phones were taken after which they were guided to their rooms and started to work on their projects.

Barcode was teamed up with Minnie , he was glad this was the case because even in college this duo had given few outstanding projects. They were known as the ideal partners though they never talked anything out of work or became remotely close to being friends.

"Barcode , can you fix this ?", Minnie asked.

Barcode looked at the programming. He typed in a few stuff and it seemed to have work.

"If we fix this portion then we can probably set it as a demo", Barcode said.

"I'll do that , you can make more drafts till then, we will work on it further. They might not like the demo we made , we need multiple options for them to choose from", Minnie replied.

The other group which consisted of Rope , Fan and Nia were pretty confused on how to go about the programing. Everything in the room was pretty high tech and over here they didn't just need the knowlegde of programming but also creativity.

"How is it going along ?", Hema approached the trio.

"We are working on drafts ", Nia said.

Hema nodded when Jeff appeared behind her. The trio got a bit stiff looking at him. He took a look at the drafts that the trio had prepared.

"You work like newbies in this field, I expect to see improvement ", Jeff strictly said as the trio nodded.

Jeff then headed towards the other room where Minnie and Barcode were working.
They stood up looking at Jeff and wished him .

"Good morning sir ", they said together.

"Updates ", he asked in a soft tone.

Hema was confused by the change of intonation but she didn't bother speaking up on it.

"We have prepared a demo ", Minnie said as she showed it to Jeff.

Jeff seemed impressed.

"What if this is not the style of the customer ?", Jeff put in the question.

"That's alright sir , I have prepared other drafts as well which we would develop into demo's , the customer would have many things to choose from. They can choose what they like best and if they need some changes in it we can work it out ", Barcode said.

Jeff nodded. Hema controlled a proud smile.

"If you can finish all your drafts by tomorrow  midnight and send them to me , I'll take you both to the business meeting on Thursday , there you can present your work and who knows they might take it. Remember my offical team would also be presenting their demo's. If you are chosen , then you would be paid accordingly", Jeff said.