Exhibition

♠PHASE TWO : CLOSER ♠

Phuwin woke quite late in the morning. No one bothered to wake him up or ask him to have his food.

He didn't care much now. He made sure to take his medicine. He didn't want to fall sick again like the other day.

He took a quick shower and then looked at himself in the mirror. This wasn't going to exist in a few days.

He sighed and started to pick out his clothes. He thought of something more casual and comfy for today . Getting dressed he heads down. Everyone was doing their own thing.

"Sir do you want your meal ?", the servant asked.

"No it's fine ", Phuwin said as he picked up his car keys and started to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going ?", Pond's demanding voice echoed in the room.

"Roaming around ", Phuwin said.

"Don't you have any work to do ", Pond said a bit annoyed.

"No , and that's good ,that means there isn't something too bad happening. Till the time I don't get a mission , I would prefer to spend my free time enjoying ", Phuwin said as he walked out of the house.

"When will you be back ", Pond's voice reached Phuwin but he didn't give a reply.

He just got in his car and drove off to the exhibition place Dunk asked him to come to.

It was a wonderful place, the paintings were fascinating. Phuwin was in awe.

Turns out Dunk was a realistic painter , he made paintings of monuments , people , sceneries and much more. His whole collection was sold by the end of the show.

"You are packing in money, I need to get a treat", Phuwin said.

"Sure ", Dunk said.

Phuwin and Dunk head to a nearby restaurant.

Phuwintang

Phuwintang Thank you for the dinner @dunknatachai

"That's a good photo ", Dunk said as he looked at Phuwin's latest update.

"I know , you put something as well ", Phuwin said.

"Hmm wait , let me see. I clicked a good photo of yours in the backway staircase , let me put that one ", Dunk said as he started to type on his phone.

Dunknatachai